Valentines Day..

dover

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a suggestion, but we love flowers and all but the plant thing is a great idea! Then we can think about you in three months when its still alive and beautiful! Sean got me an orchid when I had surgery last year and I still have it!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just a suggestion, but we love flowers and all but the plant thing is a great idea! Then we can think about you in three months when its still alive and beautiful! Sean got me an orchid when I had surgery last year and I still have it!

and you all thought i was insane. ;)

I changed my mind... I'm going to send the kids away. Take the wife to Montgomery Inn, then go home and watch a movie by the fireplace. Maybe add in some chocolate sauce and fruit. Afterwards I'm giving her the best gift ever... 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Things are a lot easier after kids and 12 years of marriage :lol:

and you all thought i was insane. ;)

i just think most of us don't give two shits. lol. valentines day is a stupid hallmark holiday to get us guys to spend money. you know how many times ive had a g/f take me out for valentines day, or heard any male i know had that happen to them? 0. you know how many times i want that to happen? 0.

my buddy though did tell his wife (of like a year and a half...haha) that they're not doing it this year because "its a BS holiday"...its the first, and unfortunately probably last, time ive seen him stand up to his wife...this is the same woman who tried to say she was going to go to vegas with all of us guys for my buddies bachelor party in july. LOL!

i just think most of us don't give two shits. lol. valentines day is a stupid hallmark holiday to get us guys to spend money. you know how many times ive had a g/f take me out for valentines day, or heard any male i know had that happen to them? 0. you know how many times i want that to happen? 0.

my buddy though did tell his wife (of like a year and a half...haha) that they're not doing it this year because "its a BS holiday"...its the first, and unfortunately probably last, time ive seen him stand up to his wife...this is the same woman who tried to say she was going to go to vegas with all of us guys for my buddies bachelor party in july. LOL!

reminds me of somebody.

Well i tell you this, I have turned down this holiday 2+ years in a row.

I would prefer random sexytime adventures, or gifts of love, not forced gifts.

Its like christmas. It just takes the fun out of things being REQUIRED to gift.

I was merely making suggestions for those who chose to honor it, in maybe a more thoughtful, long term way.

flowers,dinner followed by my wiener going into her vagina

edit for autoxqt: Buying my fiance a magnolia tree sapling to plant in the back yard, dinner, followed by my wiener going into her vagina

Do Not Like...:rolleyes:

Edited by Crossle
Oops it's Erica

im gonna buy my baby's mama some chipotle, then im gonna smang it.

if she plays her cards right, maybe i'll buy her a card too.

Words cannot express the true fail that you are.

Correction:

im too stupid to wrap my wiener, so i'm going to buy the chick that was drunk enough to let me fuck her, a cheap- ass fast food dinner. Then im gonna try and tap that again.

If I make enough delivering pizzas tonite, i'll buy her a card too.

Words cannot express the true fail that you are.

Correction:

you dont know me..

birth control isnt 100% accurate. if you dont believe me, ask your parents.

chipotle is her favorite place to eat. lucky for me, thats where SHE wants to go. (im not complaining about saving money)

as far as delivering pizza's shove that shit all up in your ass buddy. im not stinking up my supra with grease and pepperoni's. the job isnt for everyone, not that i am attacking you personally, i'm sure you have fun doing it. and as far as the card goes, she probably wont get one, cards are bullshit anyway, i'd rather drop money on flowers or some other cliche shit, or maybe show the girl i care about how i feel on a random day, not some fucking hallmark holiday. real talk.

• Downvote 1

you dont know me..

You may not know me, but I'm the guy who called your weak ass play out!

chipotle is her favorite place to eat. lucky for me, thats where SHE wants to go. (im not complaining about saving money)

Actually you felt the need to brag about it

as far as delivering pizza's shove that shit all up in your ass buddy. im not stinking up my supra with grease and pepperoni's. the job isnt for everyone, not that i am attacking you personally, i'm sure you have fun doing it

You have no idea what, or with what frequency, things have been up my ass lately.I'm sure your supra is nice, but it's not the pepperoni and/or grease that stinks it up.

and as far as the card goes, she probably wont get one, cards are bullshit anyway, i'd rather drop money on flowers or some other cliche shit, or maybe show the girl i care about how i feel on a random day, not some fucking hallmark holiday. real talk.

1337 Talk:

It may be a hallmark holiday invented to get you to buy expensive gifts to show your "baby's momma" you care.... Hey fool, calling her "baby's momma" shows everyone how you much your care for her.

Real men know it's also the day when "showing your feelings" gets her to "do those things she wont do for you" any other day of the year.

This message brought to you by OXYCODONE!

Edited by Rotarded

You may not know me, but I'm the guy who called your weak ass play out!

Actually you felt the need to brag about it

You have no idea what, or with what frequency, things have been up my ass lately.I'm sure your supra is nice, but it's not the pepperoni and/or grease that stinks it up.

1337 Talk:

It may be a hallmark holiday invented to get you to buy expensive gifts to show your "baby's momma" how you feel, but real men know it's also the day when "showing your feelings" gets her to "do those things she wont do for you" any other day of the year.

Real Talk

Real men know it's also the day when "showing your feelings" gets her to "do those things she wont do for you" any other day of the year.

ok my "future ex wife" << is that better? will do " those things" for me any time.. she's not stingy. if you gotta wine and dine your chick on valentine's day to do dirty unspeakable things to her, your chick must not love you enough. i feel bad for you.. if i was in your position i would be taking out all my horomonal rage on the computer as well. carry on.