Valentines Day..

dover

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump for interest.

i think im gonna order some of those high end flowers from some website, then take her out to a nice dinner somewhere. she said she wanted something she could skype me with, but not so sure i want to spend that much. maybe like an ipod or something since she loves music.

then ram my cock in her mouth.

Jeff I used proflowers.com a few times while overseas and they are by far the best.

I already got her gifts but I was trying to think of places to go and things to do.

Ryan you are 100% faggot.

proflowers? how quick are they? i wont have any money till friday the 11th.

Easy...

Gifts, her favorite restaurant, then take her home and give her a massage in a candle lit bubble bathtub. Its not new like you said, but tried a true is safe.

Middle ground...

Flowers, gifts, and a hotel with a pool, room service, hottub, and continental breakfast in the morning that you feed her.

Expensive...

Take her out for a day of pampering (massage, hair, makeup, mani-pedi). After they get her all did up take her out to a place like M (if not already booked) and have the waiter give her the flowers just before the desert. From there do the hotel thing or the bubble bath at home.

I'm doing number 1 and using the rest of the money saved from not doing 3 to pay off her car.

Edited by V8 Beast

I have a tourny in columbus, then having the sponsor get a hotel downtown, going to kevin hart, getting my sister to get a nice peice of jewelry. Dinner somewhere nice, ( mongoloain bbq) and a bottle of moscato. If u want some earings for the low low hit me up dover, my sister runs the jbr jewlers in cbus

Im leaving for florida the 13th with my dad, so I bought my mom a nice necklace and a bear holding a heart that says I love you and im going to put the necklace on the bear and set it on my bed when I leave and call her on val day to tell her to look at my car payment book on my bed to see ask her if I payed this month and hopefully she will see the bear sitting on the bed.

I will make an effort, March 14th is just around the corner. :)

Dover if you have the $$, fuck jewlery, fly your asses down to south beach Sunday and spend Valentines day and a couple of days there, don't let her know, make her call off sick to work once you get there, don't pack, buy clothes and necessities there. Make it super spontaneous.

I will make an effort, March 14th is just around the corner. :)

Dover if you have the $$, fuck jewlery, fly your asses down to south beach Sunday and spend Valentines day and a couple of days there, don't let her know, make her call off sick to work once you get there, don't pack, buy clothes and necessities there. Make it super spontaneous.

That's only a few grand blown lol