Valentines Day..

dover

Do Not Like...:rolleyes:

:)

ok my "future ex wife" << is that better? will do " those things" for me any time.. she's not stingy. if you gotta wine and dine your chick on valentine's day to do dirty unspeakable things to her, your chick must not love you enough. i feel bad for you.. if i was in your position i would be taking out all my horomonal rage on the computer as well. carry on.

lulz

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey phil post a review of that jazz place after you check it out. After reading the reviews on yelp it got great reviews in past dates but all the more present dates gave it terrible reviews so I am intrigued to as if those few people just were in a pissy mood.

As far as what I am doing for valentines day.

Giving her a table and chairs set that she found somebody throwing out that I sanded wood burned a willow tree in with a heart in the tree with our initials and the re-stained. As for dinner she said she wants to make dinner together. Then you know where we go from there.

Hey phil post a review of that jazz place after you check it out. After reading the reviews on yelp it got great reviews in past dates but all the more present dates gave it terrible reviews so I am intrigued to as if those few people just were in a pissy mood.

As far as what I am doing for valentines day.

Giving her a table and chairs set that she found somebody throwing out that I sanded wood burned a willow tree in with a heart in the tree with our initials and the re-stained. As for dinner she said she wants to make dinner together. Then you know where we go from there.

Will do

For those of you looking for a very nice place to take the women, von jazz on 23 n. Its a lil upscale but it is well worth it. Its very personal, food was amazing, wine selection was top notch. The music was relaxing and fun at the same time. Last nite they had a guitarist from prince's old band, he was amazing. The bill was around 120 with a bottle of moscato, appatizers and dinner for 2. Not cheap but the food was awsome. Jus a recomindation for those of you who like to treat your ladies to a nice sat evening.
  • Confused 1

where is a good place to sit listen to jazz or live relaxing music and drink? i miss martini http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/../ubb/frown.gif

Ricky Bobby: "Nobody plays jazz here at the Pit Stop!"

Jean Girard: "Then why is the song on the jukebox?"

Bartender: "We keep it on there for profiling purposes. We also have the Pet Shop Boys and Seal."

For those of you looking for a very nice place to take the women, von jazz on 23 n. Its a lil upscale but it is well worth it. Its very personal, food was amazing, wine selection was top notch. The music was relaxing and fun at the same time. Last nite they had a guitarist from prince's old band, he was amazing. The bill was around 120 with a bottle of moscato, appatizers and dinner for 2. Not cheap but the food was awsome. Jus a recomindation for those of you who like to treat your ladies to a nice sat evening.

A friends brother is the chef there, and yes, he does some awesome "chef"ing.

Ill pass on the good review.

If you are a yelp'er, please reveiw them too (andfriend me!)

as far as i know...we are doing nothing...he's working and gets off late :(

i will probably make some fancy shrimp tacos for dinner when he gets home

Might i make a suggestion for you guys buying flowers?

Maybe buy her a live plant of flowers, (like say a rose bush, instead of a cut roses) or something similar?

Also, Etsy.com usually has themed gifts around the holidays featured on thier front page.

I also like that you can shop by color! Pick your girlfriend/wifes favorite color and shop by that!

http://www.etsy.com/color.php?ref=fp_nav_colors

Also if she is a Foodie

http://www.foodzie.com Artisan foods, mom and pop type stuff.

and i HATE cut flowers!! real plants ftw! and fuck roses, those are lame! get your girl something different and unique!!

and etsy is an awesome suggestion! all the girls i know, love that site!!