In case you havent heard....

Exodus

Let me explain this a little more clearly for you guys. I had a T-mobile plan that was basically unlimited everything except for texting. The cost was almost 100 a month after taxes( a few years ago). I randomly got a bill that was over $300 because of some random text messages on my bill to Russia, the middle east, etc.. I dont know one single person in Russia, so there's no way i would be texting Russia, and its not like anyone stole my phone and magically started texting Russia from it either because it was always locked. I went in to talk to CSR's to dispute charges, they said it would be a $400 cancellation fee. At the time, part was an end of contract fee, I believe around 250, and they wanted to charge me extra for a phone since I just upgraded. I told them they can go to hell anyway, they can send the shit to collections and I'll pay it off a dollar a month or they can send me a settlement. 6 months later they finally send it off to collections with an additional $600 in charges. I was PISSED. I went in the store, talked to the manager, and he kindly showed me where in fine print in their contract it clearly states that if you are within (i think) the first 6 months of a new or renewed contract, they can charge you up to 6 months in additional service charges EVEN AFTER YOU CANCEL THE CONTRACT. I don't know if their contract is still this way, but thats how it was. at the time I googled it, and other people were complaining of the same issue about t mobile contracts being shady. bottom line is if you sign a contract, read that shit thoroughly. If you guys still refuse to believe cell phone companies put shady shit in their contracts, read a contract for Revol.

Have fun rebuilding your credit score.