You SEEN'T it here first.

Farkas

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a problem with people who do this to their cars as long as they admit that it's for looks only. The ones who justify it as some sort of performance mod are the ones that I think are idiots. It's like the classic Low-Rider. No performance involved at all. They're just there to cruise slowly and look good.

I do question the stretched tires though. Nothing says "Oops! I bought the wrong rims." like seeing a stretched tire clinging for dear life to an exposed lip. I guess I'm just an old fogey when it comes to things like that. I think, if you want wide, deep rims, take the time and make them fit. Don't compensate with narrow tires.

Please-show me one, of either, that is on 15inch wheels, stretched tires, and so low to the ground the rear bumper would come off then it hit VTEC (or VANOS).

LMFAO, that was good

Take this tard-

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3614/1009844yv5.jpg

The only reason it looks so odd is the shape of the front fender bows out up front, making the fender to tire spacing look odd. Compare the front to the back, the back looks much better because the fender properly accentuates the drop.

imo