You SEEN'T it here first.

Farkas

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To each his own. But STARE at this, specifically the wheel wells, for 20 seconds-

And tell me it does not look terrible. It reminds me of a fat kid with no chin for some reason...which is almost as terrible.

I'm not sure what you're seeing lol.. explain.

How the rockers look like they're lower than the front lip? Or just that the wheels are 15s and it looks relatively small in comparison?

? Or just that the wheels are 15s and it looks relatively small in comparison?

Yes, and that is an understatement.

And for whatever reason, looking at your lack of wheel well spacing, This is what comes to mind

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN0H-OTBZrrKsabMrLfgjQpMm7jY2WN7H9vfJunNPhoYHBb3mB

Yes, and that is an understatement.

And for whatever reason, looking at your lack of wheel well spacing, This is what comes to mind

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN0H-OTBZrrKsabMrLfgjQpMm7jY2WN7H9vfJunNPhoYHBb3mB

Large wheels is such an American look, IMO. You look at a lot of European and Japanese cars, they tend to run much smaller sizes than you find here. I'm definitely going after a completely different look that isn't accepted as well, but that's not the point.. it's because I enjoy it myself.

Large wheels is such an American look, IMO. You look at a lot of European and Japanese cars, they tend to run much smaller sizes than you find here. I'm definitely going after a completely different look that isn't accepted as well, but that's not the point.. it's because I enjoy it myself.

do what makes you happy. your car is legit.

never were a follower!! props

wait unless your a follower of their styles in japan...:confused::confused:

This is ONLY for the look, period. That you have right.

But-when I think European, I think 430, 996, M3, S60R...

When I think Japanese, I think GTR, LSF, S2000,

Out of those cars, which would you say is running a "lot smaller size" that similar American cars? Hell, I'll play devils advocate- lets say you'd want to ruin any aspect of the car you liked besides the way it photographs for EMODUB mag, which one of the aforementioned cars, in your opinion, would look "right" with a wheel/tire/suspension set up similar to yours?

This is ONLY for the look, period. That you have right.

But-when I think European, I think 430, 996, M3, S60R...

When I think Japanese, I think GTR, LSF, S2000,

Out of those cars, which would you say is running a "lot smaller size" that similar American cars? Hell, I'll play devils advocate- lets say you'd want to ruin any aspect of the car you liked besides the way it photographs for EMODUB mag, which one of the aforementioned cars, in your opinion, would look "right" with a wheel/tire/suspension set up similar to yours?

M3 or S2000 look great when done tastefully.

M3 or S2000 look great when done tastefully.

Please-show me one, of either, that is on 15inch wheels, stretched tires, and so low to the ground the rear bumper would come off then it hit VTEC (or VANOS).

Again, my question is, is your car a CAR, or a "expression of oneself" ?

Take this tard-

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3614/1009844yv5.jpg

Shorty Asian pimp though it looks so sick in need for speed, he just had to do it. Less than an hour later-his front lip was riped off. Its Ok, Mommy covered the bill.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7554/de2te0.jpg

Its on 17's, almost looks ok-but in reality still fucking retarded and ruins the whole purpose of an S2000.

But, to each his own.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3614/1009844yv5.jpg

IMO this type of look is what you do in photoshop, but not here in Ohio. However, I like the VW because I've met Andrew and can appreciate his style.

But, to each his own.