Got my new wheels mounted up today!

FST94TSI

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't focus on your pics.

Something on the left side of my screen - that seems to be wearing black panties - makes it impossible to see the rest of my screen.

Here, I adjusted it a bit for you.

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg378/pdqgp/2qrkgsbj.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yes I went there jones. Believe it or not your Audis aren't all that damn great. My last three cars were a bmw m5, a BMW m3 and a BMW 540. Therefore I've had several cars that are better than anything you own. I chose the car I have now because after driving several and doing ALOT of research it is one of the best low dollar cheap to maintain sport coupes on the market. Long after your pile of SHIT Audis transmissions fall out and the motors fail from sludge mine will still be running. As for the wheels there's nothing ghetto about them. I dont remember the last time I saw a staggered set of wheels in the ghetto. As for the size that you keep poking fun at I do believe your sig brags about you having 20"s on one of your overpriced piles of shit. Get a real German car and drive a BMW. Since your cars ar so damn great bring any of them in stock form and let's run, ghetto wheels and all. Until you step up stfu.

Yes I went there jones. Believe it or not your Audis aren't all that damn great. My last three cars were a bmw m5, a BMW m3 and a BMW 540. Therefore I've had several cars that are better than anything you own. I chose the car I have now because after driving several and doing ALOT of research it is one of the best low dollar cheap to maintain sport coupes on the market. Long after your pile of SHIT Audis transmissions fall out and the motors fail from sludge mine will still be running. As for the wheels there's nothing ghetto about them. I dont remember the last time I saw a staggered set of wheels in the ghetto. As for the size that you keep poking fun at I do believe your sig brags about you having 20"s on one of your overpriced piles of shit. Get a real German car and drive a BMW. Since your cars ar so damn great bring any of them in stock form and let's run, ghetto wheels and all. Until you step up stfu.

OH SNAP SON!

ROFLMAO:

Hey man I noticed your sig says stage 2 for your a4. Until recently I've always had German cars in my driveway and I will again soon. There's just nothing that compares to the overall superiority of German cars in every way. I was curious as to what stage 2 includes on your Audi, and what gains it gave you?

Cool Story: A4 Has 100K+ Of abuse, on original engine / tranny NO ISSUES.

Cooler Story: Q7 Comes with 20's from the factory, not some $1400 specials off a group buy.

Coolest Story: I'll bring out my oldest Audi this summer, a 2000 2.7L V6 Pig of a Sedan which IIRC, has around 155K on the chassis w/ a couple OEM+ Bolt ons. Hopefully it can keep up with your 3.8L of Korean fury.

Not sure where you hate stems from, but curb it. As I said via PM while you were slobbering the German car knob, the Genesis is a great car. I personally wouldn't post an all inclusive call out to people "SHOW ME SOMETHING BETTER THAN MY STOCK GENESIS".

Hope you enjoy your car, your wheels, and whatever else brings you a bit of joy, as it sounds like you are a bit bitter.

Regardless of what any of you say I like them and truthfully that's all that matters to me.

Post number 40.

Post number 42.

Jones can flip a dude from "I don't care bout y'all be hatin'" to "I WILL KILL YOUR ENTIRE LIFE FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME!" in exactly 1 post.

Good to see that CR hasn't completely lost it's gentle touch.

Post number 40.

Post number 42.

Jones can flip a dude from "I don't care bout y'all be hatin'" to "I WILL KILL YOUR ENTIRE LIFE FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME!" in exactly 1 post.

Good to see that CR hasn't completely lost it's gentle touch.

Dude has issues, and should seek mental help. :D