Hoarders in Springfield: 367 Dogs Rescued- Donations needed

mrs.cos

Ok, so there was a Animal hoarder in springfield who has over 300 dogs.

These dogs are being taken care of at the Franklin County Fairgrounds in Hilliard.

The ASPCA is helping out as well.

Donations are needed, financially, or items.

I will be collecting them this weekend, as well as volunteering if possible for them. I will be volunteering here, starting on monday. I will also be doing some photography for them as well, to help the adoption process.

Lisa D'allessandris 937-605-0576 Tell her that I sent her (Trish Halterman) and that she wants to volunteer for the Dogs at the Franklin County Fairgrounds

They need help during the week the most.

Items Needed--

Dog Food

BLANKETS

Beds,

Sheets

Towels

Bleach

HARD TOYS! (Kongs and the like)

Foster homes, im sure as well.

Anyone who donates will be listed in this thread as a contributor(unless you ask not to be)

http://projects.springfieldnewssun.com/cache/galleries/News/Local/021711raid/

Scenes showing conditions at One More Chance Rescue and Adoption, 8393 Lower Valley Pike after 367 dogs were seized from the property Tuesday and were taken to the Franklin County Fairgrounds in Hiliard by the Clark County Humane Society with help from the ASPCA. The Clark County Combined Health District declared the shelter a public health nuisance last week.
This is the conditions that the dogs lived in.

http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/cnishared/tools/shared/mediahub/08/20/00/slideshow_1002083721_sns022411dogs30.jpg

http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/cnishared/tools/shared/mediahub/08/20/00/slideshow_1002083680_sns022411dogs31.jpg

Edited by MrMeanGreen

are all the dogs healthy enough or will most be put down?

I, personally, have not been there to assess the situation. I will learn more on monday when i start volunteering there.

Some are in critical condition. There are feral dogs and there are socially ok dogs.

There's seems to be a lot of angst concerning this thread, no offense Trish.

The issue I have is, why this? With the multitudes of hoarding and abandoned <insert living beings here>, why now?

I hate situations like this that turn into a pissing match and no way is the right way. The Paypal link is being removed due to concerns of it not being an accredited charity. If people wanna donate, then PM Trish or donate hard goods to the organization handing the dogs.

Take what information has been posted and do your deeds. Thread closed.