Xbox 360 - Keep or Sell?

Brendon

Xbox 360 - Keep or Sell?

I have had my Xbox 360 Elite for a little bit over a year now. I used to play it quite a bit, but now I have more important priorities I need to take care of first (i.e. school, and getting a car). I need to start putting a lot more money towards a car. So what I am asking is: Should I keep it or should I sell it?

Sell it if you don't play it a lot. Having a car is a lot more fun than playing video games. Just remember' date=' you can't pick up girls in an Xbox.[/quote']

That's exactly what I was thinking. Having a car to drive to school and to go places with friends is much more important to me than having an Xbox to play. I have a lot of games & accessories with it, but I just didn't think I could get much money out of it.

you probably won't. Box it up so in a couple weeks when you change your mind...

I will start posting it around with some pictures so I can try to sell it. How many posts do you have to have on CR to be allowed to to post a listing?

just keep it...even if you got say $200 out of it, is that going to make or break you getting a car? then what happens when you dont want to go drive somewhere and would rather play xbox? youd be SOL

Well, there's still an Xbox at my moms, and one at my dads too. So all I would be selling was my personal one. It's not like I wouldn't be able to play or anything. I'm just trying to put as much as possible towards a car now.

Sell it and spend more time out doing something.

I hate sitting around, and I don't care for video games, so I guess my opinion is a little bias.

That's not necessarily biased, because I don't play much anymore. I used to be an avid gamer when I was younger, but now I could really care-less about them.

Keep your x box that way you can keep driving your dream car on Forza untill you have the money for it because selling it is not going to be your deal breaker as far as getting you a car. In this day in age 200 bucks is just 200 bucks. Shit I can spend that on a Tuesday night out at the bar if I am not keeping track...

Keep your x box that way you can keep driving your dream car on Forza untill you have the money for it because selling it is not going to be your deal breaker as far as getting you a car. In this day in age 200 bucks is just 200 bucks. Shit I can spend that on a Tuesday night out at the bar if I am not keeping track...

I made the mistake of spending a lot of money on revamping my gold club set. So I am just looking to replace that money that I've spent already.

I only play xbox in the winter really. But I would say keep it. You aren't going to get that much out of it and it might be nice to have in the winter. Also, its not just a gaming console anymore. I use it to play DVD's and stream netflix.

That's not necessarily biased, because I don't play much anymore. I used to be an avid gamer when I was younger, but now I could really care-less about them.

Wait wait wait, isn't that called growing up? Seriously sell it and move on to something adults do, like womens.