Q7 was no fun, and the B5 S4 needed a brother.

Mr. Jones

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be a rumor going around that awd only grips better in the snow...

http://images30.fotki.com/v478/photos/6/64026/3379013/r8vs911-vi.gif

might want to use a image where the engine is not behind the rear wheels. LOL

Hey, fantastic-looking car there! Very good choice on the white. I hate the black on the Saab but I like the Saab too much to do anything about the color. Next car I get will definitely be white.

Love the wheels too.

He said I can drive it if I pay him in hamburgers...I'll pick you up, go troll the streets for hookers and blow.

I just got back from MAG. Drove an A4 2.0T Quattro 6 speed. Car was not for me. Slow, floaty, and very boring. Drove it about 15 minutes.

Drove S4 with sport diff and 6 speed manual. Car was exactly right. Drove in auto mode (drive select) for the first half, car felt a bit boring. The car just worked very well, which was boring. Switched it all to dynamic and it transformed the beast. Car was very happy to rotate. Steering weighted up nicely and the throttle response was nicer. It is certainly a hell of a car, and a good value for its class. Very impressed. Just too expensive right now.

I would like to drive the DSG too, this car seems like it would do very well with it.

A Mercedes with no warranty is like fucking a $10 hooker without a rubber.

Yes, I could have gotten a 5 going on 6 year old automatic car, with no warranty that I don't like. ORRRR...I could buy a brand new car that I adore, that will be just as fast or faster after a chip & exhaust. Oh , and 28mpg isn't bad, but who cares at this point.

:gtfo:

:p

I just got back from MAG. Drove an A4 2.0T Quattro 6 speed. Car was not for me. Slow, floaty, and very boring. Drove it about 15 minutes.

Drove S4 with sport diff and 6 speed manual. Car was exactly right. Drove in auto mode (drive select) for the first half, car felt a bit boring. The car just worked very well, which was boring. Switched it all to dynamic and it transformed the beast. Car was very happy to rotate. Steering weighted up nicely and the throttle response was nicer. It is certainly a hell of a car, and a good value for its class. Very impressed. Just too expensive right now.

I would like to drive the DSG too, this car seems like it would do very well with it.

Just do it already!