Ford Flex

zeitgeist57

My wife and I have been looking at kiddie-wagons, since the 2005 Caravan we have has over 130k miles on it. We've driven Odysseys, Siennas, GM minivans, GMC Acadia, etc etc etc...

I'm in Cleveland for the weekend, visiting family. Stopped by Mullinax Ford because my wife mentioned going to check out the Ford Flex.

We're both smitten. :)

Soooo nice, and we didn't even drive the Ecoboost model! Any recommendations out there? Good/bad opinions on the thing?

They are very large on the inside. Bigger than the suburban as far as people room is concerned. And they have huge amounts of headroom even for me.

Cool vehicle. Much better alternative to a suburban and minivan.

If I find an Ecoboost, it's at least $30k since they are all MY 2010...can't afford that right now.

Wifey is kinda sick of the freebie van we have...If I can convince her to wait a couple of years we'd be good. It's either buy a loaded SEL now, or wait a year or so to get an Ecoboost SEL or Limited...or Titanium???

BTW, Ford guys...let this be a tribute to Ford from a die-hard Chevy Truck/Corvette guy: My wife and I are very impressed with Ford and looking forward to buying one now.