C-Bus ride today 3/15???

ousley99

Anyone riding around Columbus today?? It's 43 right now and suppose to et 60 in the next couple hours! Hit me up

damn sounds like a good time gonna happen, too bad I gotta help justin get his house together and painted....

Anyone riding around Columbus today?? It's 43 right now and suppose to et 60 in the next couple hours! Hit me up

I'M HEADING OUT!!! Just cleaned up the bike, checked the oil and air pressure.

I'll be heading over to The Pony around 12'ish. Gonna meet up with another friend of mine there between 12-1.

Look for me if you want, big ass blue scooter, hard to miss.

I'M HEADING OUT!!! Just cleaned up the bike' date=' checked the oil and air pressure.

I'll be heading over to The Pony around 12'ish. Gonna meet up with another friend of mine there between 12-1.

Look for me if you want, big ass blue scooter, hard to miss.[/quote']

listen for the heavy breathing of the thousand hamster engine.... (just bustin chops buddy):D

I'M HEADING OUT!!! Just cleaned up the bike' date=' checked the oil and air pressure.

Look for me if you want, big ass blue scooter, hard to miss.[/quote']

Prob wont be ready by 12... anyone for 1-2 time??

ME ME ME ME!!! I just rolled out of bed a little while ago and I trying to shake off whatever the fuck I drank ate or smoked last night... Soon as I shove some protein and caffeine down my noise hole I will be ready to ride.

I'm up for whatever, really. I would like to swing past the Pony for a sec and drool at gear, but I don't give a fuck really, I just want to burn some more rubber off the old moto.

I'm gonna go puke and stick my head under some cold water. Hopefully when I get back from that someone will have replied with a better idea than I am capable of rendering at the moment....

Right now I could definitely be in for a ride to somewhere with greasy food and strong coffee...

I just noticed you are in Hilliard too.... very close by and lots of places to eat around this side of town....

Food, coffee, hair of the dog. Does anyone else shoot billiards? I know a few good places around here for that too...

I'd come, but while installing the frame sliders yesterday I found my coolant reservoir is empty! Guess it slipped the minds of Tech's at Joe Carson's while replacing the radiator to fill it up. /sigh

Fill your radiator.. that tank is just an overflow reservoir.

Prob wont be ready by 12... anyone for 1-2 time??

Sorry I missed ya, we rolled out of the Pony lot around 12:45. Ran into MrBret up there. Just got back, put in 115miles.

Was slightly under dressed, don't let the sun fool ya, its still cold when you're movin!

Was nice to get out for the first semi-long ride of this season!

I'm off Tue, Wed and Thur (17-19th) next week, weather forcast looks good so if anyone wants

to ride during the day on any of those days let me know!

Edited by SWing'R

Just got back from a sweet 90 mile ride.. went out Roberts road west and ended up in plain city somehow, then marysville, and back to cbus.. def wasnt too cold, actually ended up warmer than i expected! i dont have a job so this week when it hits 70 we need to get a group together!

...i dont have a job so this week when it hits 70 we need to get a group together!

Definetly. We're in the same area too. I live in the Hilliard "area" off of Roberts and Walcutt.

Just got back from a sweet 90 mile ride.. went out Roberts road west and ended up in plain city somehow, then marysville, and back to cbus.. def wasnt too cold, actually ended up warmer than i expected! i dont have a job so this week when it hits 70 we need to get a group together!

+1 Horaay for mango habanero wings and beer, cure for the average hangover!!

I am likewise up for putting more miles down this week. Need to play wrenchy wrench out back so I can bring the GS. It is a bit under powered, but I felt really out of place on a V2 with all the Ninjas around....

Those mushrooms at BW's tore me up! :eek:

+1 Horaay for mango habanero wings and beer' date=' cure for the average hangover!!

I am likewise up for putting more miles down this week. Need to play wrenchy wrench out back so I can bring the GS. It is a bit under powered, but I felt really out of place on a V2 with all the Ninjas around....[/quote']

If it makes you feel better, I felt out of place too with all the military gung-ho talk ;)

Sorry I missed ya' date=' we rolled out of the Pony lot around 12:45. Ran into MrBret up there. Just got back, put in 115miles.

Was slightly under dressed, don't let the sun fool ya, its still cold when you're movin!

Was nice to get out for the first semi-long ride of this season!

I'm off Tue, Wed and Thur (17-19th) next week, weather forcast looks good so if anyone wants

to ride during the day on any of those days let me know![/quote']

I'm gonna be out all day tuesday playing at bars for st patty's day.... shoot me your number in a pm and I'll let you know where we are playing...