C-Bus ride today 3/15???

ousley99

well the woods down in hocking hills make it dark rather early there, and theres bound to be a lot of sand and gravel on the roads from the winter. from what i remember from the last time i was in C-ton area, it was a lot of farmland, so the roads are a bit more open, and like the whole town is on the boards here, so theres always some people up there to ride with.

i think you underestimate the power of coshocton.

Yeah but everytime you guys ride around coshocton someone ends up wreckin :(, well maybe not "everytime". I do like to ride 541 TO Coshocton, done that several times.

I was all set to ride 715 today with my friend (he's never been up on it) but we decided against it cause it was a little colder than we both expected.

depends on which roads you would be takin.

Coshocton to Holmes county have plenty of twisties.

Ride in on 541, and hit 60 north. SR 83 north and south are both good roads.

There are a few infamous roads round these parts.

I ride C-bus to Marysville for work stuff sometimes, and know a few back roads to get there. Some are quite scenic and nice. There are other roads back there marked as scenic routes, that I haven't messed with yet. The roads are mostly all flat and straight, but you take what you can get.

im out for tuesday riding.. completely forgot about st patties day! wed im game all day though and wouldnt mind coshocton... as flounder reminded me today there will be alot of drunks on the roads tomorrow so eveyone be carefull!

im out for tuesday riding.. completely forgot about st patties day! wed im game all day though and wouldnt mind coshocton... as flounder reminded me today there will be alot of drunks on the roads tomorrow so eveyone be carefull!

Thats why I want to go early.