whats a good place to get a cash out refinacing?

Johny Utah

I just got off the phone w/ my bank. I'm refinancing my house, but only because I'll get a better interest rate and going to a 15 yr loan.

Anywho, I'm getting a 4.125% rate on this 15 yr loan. If I would have went with another 30 yr loan, the rate would have been 4.75%. This is with Fifth Third. If you are interested in talking to the lady I'm working with, PM me for her number.

I'm going to guess you won't find a decent lender who will do a refi where you take equity out of your home right now given that values are still unstable. Also...an equity line won't have the prime rate. It will have a premium...that's how they make real money. I don't mean to be a dark cloud but we aren't out of the woods yet.

LTV/appraisal of your home is going to play more into how much you can cash out than what the rate is.

If you own a $140k home in Groveport with a current appraised value at $125k, no one will touch you, regardless of how much you want to borrow.

LTV/appraisal of your home is going to play more into how much you can cash out than what the rate is.

If you own a $140k home in Groveport with a current appraised value at $125k, no one will touch you, regardless of how much you want to borrow.

This.

Shoot me a call and we can discuss your situation in more detail. I am a loan officer with Union Savings Bank and have helped/am helping a few members on the board.

614-327-8085.

-Marc