Newbie from Cbus

crummer

Plus rep for picking a very nice car.

Thanks!

Nice car. Do you actually race it?

Not sure, still working through the possibilities. I have read up on HPDE's and auto X, thought about the strip. I am certainly interested in having a little fun, but I need to talk to my insurance agent as well to figure out an approach.

wanna get walked by a stock e36?

Or a little 1.3 motor.

My name on here use to be Bimmerjoe. Still have a soft spot for them. But the power to cash ratio sucks. Recommend getting a car with a decent ratio and one you won't have to be so worried about checking with your insurance agent to drive it the way you want.

I can't believe I shaved my balls for this.

Have a good day

Or a little 1.3 motor.

My name on here use to be Bimmerjoe. Still have a soft spot for them. But the power to cash ratio sucks. Recommend getting a car with a decent ratio and one you won't have to be so worried about checking with your insurance agent to drive it the way you want.

I can't believe I shaved my balls for this.

Have a good day

I shave my balls for myself. Walking around with bells clangin like a boss

I also shave my balls. Although, since ive picked up the cycling more they pretty much shave them selfs....40mi on a bike seat = man-rock polisher. Ever seen bilateral sack rug burn? thats whats up.

Ball hair status should be added to the 1st post sticky doctrine.

OP welcome to CR

Upon thinking about it and further inspection, ive got more of a Major League, Ricky Vaughn mow hawk going on

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1918/wildthing.jpg