what is more likely to occur:

AWW$HEEET

Thats true, calling out Paul is a waste. What you need to do is call out someone fast like splattypoopra or Wagnerd. Or the super kraut himself jonzies. That will earn you street cred real quick :-)

Thats true, calling out Paul is a waste. What you need to do is call out someone fast like splattypoopra or Wagnerd. Or the super kraut himself jonzies. That will earn you street cred real quick :-)

I have only ever had 2 people call me out at anything and show up to do something about it, Paul and Pattrick. That does not count all who fell to the fastest stock bottom end element in Columbus...

I have only ever had 2 people call me out at anything and show up to do something about it, Paul and Pattrick. That does not count all who fell to the fastest stock bottom end element in Columbus...

I still can't drive :(

And I think I still owe you a burger or something

im calling you out right now. The first wednsday night at trails, you and me, first round of eliminations lol.

why?

It makes no sense to go there, pay to race, get zero hits at the tree, and then just roll right into eliminations. I might as well just give them the entry fee, turn around and drive home.

Maybe after I get a better feel for the car there I can just run it cold, but their prep is not worth the $$ to just show up.