patter$on i hope your bottle is full

Major_golf

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just because you changed your name doesnt mean you none less of a pussy little bitch

Used car salesman = you shut the fuck up

Did u sell that pile scrap you call a vr4 I heard its a total peach from some on cdsm

Edisons on mckinley ave will give you a buck fity

Are u pushing for another melt down like you had on cdsm

P.s. You still havent answered me about the truck in you sig

1. People that post need to be more witty. Its like a bus of convicted retards turned over and the fucks found a laptop and registered here. I really dont care much for the fighting as much as I liked the comic relief that came from the fights.

----Do you really want to deal with the bitching? Imagine the e-mails we will get for for reported posts....

2. Too many trolls, not enough assholes and neutral players. Posting off topic is fun until until 10 people are doing it.

-----Trolling on a car site is like trolling for fat chicks at a bar, just fucking sad.

3. More call outs from people. I understand the no street racing rule, but there are like 5 other types of racing. The I dont do the track thing gets old.

-----Most people who call out for street races don't have a car that could pass tech, can't deal with not having excuse why they lost or ,don't want the world to see how slow their car is.

4. Old heads need to start caring and being competitive again. As you noticed the older crowd is all buddy buddy. No call outs, no reason to dump $1000's to be king shit. We even share cars... shits kinda homo-seshual. I am part of this and apologize. Instead of calling out Scott I tell him how nice his car looks and ask for ride alongs.

-----Maybe they get more laughs sitting on the sidelines?

5. Weekly meets of 50 plus need to start happening again to help fuel the content for romper room discussions. Most of us dont know each other so the conversations are general and lacking substance.

------People would rather say "I don't want to go there because (insert bullshit excuse here that includes the food sucks, or I don't want to drive my car to a car meet).

careful hal is showing signs of weakness.

now he will come back with something to highly insult you

are the insults bullshits getting thin?

Hal will fuck you up in an e-battle from a dig or roll, that is not real talk, that is how it is.

The only person complaining at a meet about food is paul

for the most part yes.

In regard to the 50+ meets, it tends to be difficult to find a venue that has the perfect balance of everything, cause someone will bitch. That and the rivers.

for the most part yes.

In regard to the 50+ meets, it tends to be difficult to find a venue that has the perfect balance of everything, cause someone will bitch. That and the rivers.

For those who are or can be morning people.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91249

I might try to set up a summer meeting place for Friday or Saturday nights after I am done with class and the move. I will reserve the right to e-dickpunch anybody who bitches about it too.

For those who are or can be morning people.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91249

I might try to set up a summer meeting place for Friday or Saturday nights after I am done with class and the move. I will reserve the right to e-dickpunch anybody who bitches about it too.

What is morning?

Let me know if you would like assistance with this as well.