South Columbus ride today?

smashweights

anyone in the south columbus/grove city area? i'm about to head up to Iron Pony to check out some new stuff and figured i'd see if anyone else wanted to ride. plan to leave around 6, i know short notice but whatever.

Why would you purposely head out on the highway during rush. Only if I had no choice. I avoid riding anytime near or around rush hour, cagers have one thing on their mind at this time, getting home.

that's why i'm waiting til 6. which means i probably wont actually leave til 630 so it shouldnt be too bad. 430-530 is generally the worst.

Yeah 6:30's a little safer :D

Why would you purposely head out on the highway during rush. Only if I had no choice. I avoid riding anytime near or around rush hour' date=' cagers have one thing on their mind at this time, getting home.[/quote']

I'm sure with your new ride you'll find out that rush hour is not near as bad as it is in the cage...plus cagers never look for bikes anyways, what else is new? :beathorse: