I need a $#it list for the track day..

V8 Beast

wana race the s10 i can turn it down wich i am at first cause i got to break it in. yep low 10s for the break in. thats as slow as it will go with the 9lb spring in the gate went a 10.2 at 132 i think with 9lbs and just the gate spring. we could run like that or if i get it broke in and up the boost to the 20s i could run u ill run to the 1/8th and step on the brakes. then see if u can beat me. it ran 10.000 with the 15lb setting and brakes from 1/8th to 1/4 mark at 88 mph. u saw it at the last track rental doing this

I need a list of mid 11 second cars to race on motor and mid 10 seconds cars on spray... To poop on

Huh, that sounds familiar, I'll play with you. I've never ran better then high 11s on motor and low 11s on spray at Trails, but I'll be more then happy to see whats up. :D

I know what you mean Waggz. Trying to get people to race on a track is hard for a brutha.

Thats one.

Why you always gotta play the racial card?

:D

You know I'm always down to race ...sadly I'm not quick enough though :(

Huh, that sounds familiar, I'll play with you. I've never ran better then high 11s on motor and low 11s on spray at Trails, but I'll be more then happy to see whats up. :D

One on motor one on Spray. Perfect!Just dont spray until we race. Hopefully they stop me to see if I have a roll bar and let you go. I've noticed they usually dont stop both cars.

One on motor one on Spray. Perfect!Just dont spray until we race. Hopefully they stop me to see if I have a roll bar and let you go. I've noticed they usually dont stop both cars.

Sounds good, I'll just let you pass me in the shut down so you get to them first. :p

Sounds good, I'll just let you pass me in the shut down so you get to them first. :p

Perfect :D

Matt you are lucky, I was going to put a 100mm turbo in the shape of a passenger seat in my car. Kinda like a sneaky Pete but its called a sneaky Tim. Your S10 didnt have a chance