Someone buy this (Looking at you Jones)

CRed05

It's an ORIGINAL 1992 Audi S2 that's been imported from the UK to Canada. They only want $13K for it. I contemplated every possible way to get this thing but I just can't realistically do it right now. I'm guessing since it's a '92 it has the 6-speed with 227hp, and it kinda looks like it has the 1993 visual updates done to it.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-ORIGINAL-Audi-S2-shipped-from-England-W0QQAdIdZ273646807

http://img1.classistatic.com/cps/kj/110409/327r3/6923d90_20.jpeg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL... you serious bro? all I see is some 20 year old high mileage overpriced box of crap :confused:

It's ok, not everyone can appreciate it. The ironing here is that statement is coming from someone driving an F-body, which is probably the epitome of "overpriced box of crap".

e30 m3 > that

Aw come on even you could give these more credit than that.

LOL... you serious bro? all I see is some 20 year old high mileage overpriced box of crap :confused:

Think of it as late 80's early 90's automotive unobtainium. Like a GNX, Turbo Trans Am, Authentic JDM Integra full of Mugen sorta stuff. These cars were bad ass. They'll take 550-600 HP on a stock long block all day long.

It's ok, not everyone can appreciate it. The ironing here is that statement is coming from someone driving an F-body, which is probably the epitome of "overpriced box of crap".

I couldn't have said it better.

Typical reply from jealous people.

I couldn't have said it better.

have you ever owned a car with more than 150 horsepower that can legally and safely drive on Ohio roads? Anything you say is invalid.

His VR6 puts out more than 150hp!

Let's see...

My 1.6l 4-banger makes about 180'ish

My VR6 makes about 180'ish

My old GTI made about 240'ish

I can keep going?

Question is, Brian, have you ever owned something that didn't drive like a fucking tugboat? There would have to be something appealing to me about an f-body to be jealous about, first.

Crank.

The 4AG specs I followed were N2 spec, which were making 200 crank on average. Seeing multiple dynos of cars and other cars in japan running my same setup I expect figures between 170-180 wheel. Formula atlantic versions made 220-230 wheel and there's now a 4AG making 300 N/A.

The 4AG specs I followed were N2 spec, which were making 200 crank on average. Seeing multiple dynos of cars and other cars in japan running my same setup I expect figures between 170-180 wheel. Formula atlantic versions made 220-230 wheel and there's now a 4AG making 300 N/A.

The more you know.....