Someone buy this (Looking at you Jones)

CRed05

To OP, that is sweet. Love that era of Audi, nice find!

Brian can you say something positive about something for once? I mean your comments to anything are so typical it isn't even funny. We know you don't like anything other than F-Bodies with no modifications and SVX's. We get it, if you can't appreciate the rarity of this car then STFU, or do a little research on the car and it's race history.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To OP, that is sweet. Love that era of Audi, nice find!

Brian can you say something positive about something for once? I mean your comments to anything are so typical it isn't even funny. We know you don't like anything other than F-Bodies with no modifications and SVX's. We get it, if you can't appreciate the rarity of this car then STFU, or do a little research on the car and it's race history.

Sean, it'll be okay.

Edited by Patterson
Spelling

Is that the car that was called the UR? Or am I thinking of another Audi?

No that's a different car. UR means original, it was actually just called the Audi Quattro.

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/audi-quattro-coupe.jpg

Audi Sport Quattro:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0EyuN6FegKM/StBLE8C_C7I/AAAAAAAABwE/qOVTn3fZeps/s400/1984+Audi+Sport+quattro.jpg

It's ok, not everyone can appreciate it. The ironing here is that statement is coming from someone driving an F-body, which is probably the epitome of "overpriced box of crap".

Please list a car made the same year that could outperform his for the same money. Overall performance - acceleration, handling, braking, top speed. You might find several cars for the money that can beat it in one or two of those categories, but not all of them for the same or less money. And since it is a PERFORMANCE CAR that can't be matched for the money, that would make it UNDERPRICED. :)

Please list a car made the same year that could outperform his for the same money. Overall performance - acceleration, handling, braking, top speed. You might find several cars for the money that can beat it in one or two of those categories, but not all of them for the same or less money. And since it is a PERFORMANCE CAR that can't be matched for the money, that would make it UNDERPRICED. :)

There is always a tradeoff. In this case it is quality. I'd rather spend more on something that doesn't fall to pieces and has an upscale seat to drop my ass in. Of course, the first point means I wouldn't buy an Audi either

IMO, they have to undercut the German/Japanese on price. This is not a choice, its a necessity.

Don't be mad.

No, I can't say anything nice.. and everything I say is awesome to me. Honestly I don't even really like any of you so I don't care what you think.

Oh...

Alrighty then.

Did I mention that I really like this car?

Oh, and Erik, yes I spell my name correctly.

If you paid more than $5 for a firebird, you overpaid.

I'll run anyone in this thread talking shit about my "overpriced box of crap". I'll even tow your whatever with it and beat your other car at the same time.

Do you really think any of them will actually run anything other than their mouths? This is the part where they start bragging about interior styling like a fag at a home and garden show.