Someone buy this (Looking at you Jones)

CRed05

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok, not everyone can appreciate it. The ironing here is that statement is coming from someone driving an F-body, which is probably the epitome of "overpriced box of crap".
Being that I am a past f body owner you just got a neg rep from me...

I couldn't have said it better.

I could not have said it any worse. Just because you do not know what torque is or feels like does not give you a reason to hate.

Please list a car made the same year that could outperform his for the same money. Overall performance - acceleration, handling, braking, top speed. You might find several cars for the money that can beat it in one or two of those categories, but not all of them for the same or less money. And since it is a PERFORMANCE CAR that can't be matched for the money, that would make it UNDERPRICED. :)
This I could not have said any better. Ls1 plus basic bolt ons and a tune adds up to mid 12's or better depending on tires at say 115 plus. Also the ws6 package was not just a hood and badges it was also a suspension package borrowed from the vette if I am not mistaken. No the cars do not corner like they are on rails but they can still corner. I remember riping apart a few on ramps trying to keep up with sti's and what not.

Do you really think any of them will actually run anything other than their mouths? This is the part where they start bragging about interior styling like a fag at a home and garden show.
+ rep to you fair sir. Fags at home and garden show that is priceless and spot on.

Perfect example of why so many people think Audi owners are elitist faggots.
So true and what is so funny is they are driving glorified VW's lol. Nothing more than a Honda Civic from Germany, or a Caviler or Focus with so called German styling and sophistication. They are nothing more than overpriced entery level cars with special badges on them. Do not get me wrong the new RS4, and past S4 with the v8 are nice cars but when compared to the competion all have finised dead last or second to last when the final verdict has come out. If anything I would call those Audi's over priced pos cars that will kill you in mantiance after 100k miles.

Back on topic for a second. I really think this car looks badass. Its like a bmw meets a mustang that mated with an audi. Slick ride!

Oh do not get me wrong it is different and somewhat sharp but for 13k ya right. You can get alot for 13k these days or use that for a down payment on a really nasty used car like an Aston Martin. I have found some very very nice used ones that are going at a very fair price and must say after I get a race car built that will be the second car that I save up a large down payment for. May take me till I am 30 but oh well for what some people are asking for those cars used you almost can not pass it up.

So true and what is so funny is they are driving glorified VW's lol. Nothing more than a Honda Civic from Germany, or a Caviler or Focus with so called German styling and sophistication. They are nothing more than overpriced entery level cars with special badges on them. Do not get me wrong the new RS4, and past S4 with the v8 are nice cars but when compared to the competion all have finised dead last or second to last when the final verdict has come out. If anything I would call those Audi's over priced pos cars that will kill you in mantiance after 100k miles.

I don't mind that my car is on a passat chasis. VWs are very smooth driving vehicles as well, and my S4 has 153k on it just getting broken in. Haven't had any issues with it, maintenance is key. The car is capable of track driving/auto-x/grocery getting etc.. all in a stock package but not that I track the car really.

Anyways this thread has gone too far off topic. S2 is a beast for its time, the RS2 is even better. There was no f-body's when that car came about.

I don't mind that my car is on a passat chasis. VWs are very smooth driving vehicles as well, and my S4 has 153k on it just getting broken in. Haven't had any issues with it, maintenance is key. The car is capable of track driving/auto-x/grocery getting etc.. all in a stock package but not that I track the car really.

Anyways this thread has gone too far off topic. S2 is a beast for its time, the RS2 is even better. There was no f-body's when that car came about.

Oh I can defently see your point. I really do not have a problem with Audi's, to each their own as I see it I just have a problem with alot of Audi owners. You, however, are not one of the people that I am speaking about you seem to be a car enthusiast, as opposed to an self absorbed car elitist that will tend to carry a sterotype around about any other car besides the one that you drive or brand that you like.

Oh do not get me wrong it is different and somewhat sharp but for 13k ya right. You can get alot for 13k these days or use that for a down payment on a really nasty used car like an Aston Martin. I have found some very very nice used ones that are going at a very fair price and must say after I get a race car built that will be the second car that I save up a large down payment for. May take me till I am 30 but oh well for what some people are asking for those cars used you almost can not pass it up.

Some people are willing to pay $30k for a viper or supra made 15 years ago with 100k miles.... Enthusiasts looking for a car that old and clean could see this as a steal.

Some people are willing to pay $30k for a viper or supra made 15 years ago with 100k miles.... Enthusiasts looking for a car that old and clean could see this as a steal.

I love these cars, but they're not worth 13K. You can swap out the bumpers and a few other bits on U.S. spec car and have essentially the same thing. If you plan on modding it it's a better route anyway.

I'll run anyone in this thread talking shit about my "overpriced box of crap". I'll even tow your whatever with it and beat your other car at the same time.

Deal my 98 vs your 98 bone stock for bone stock. That way everything is equal. :)

If you can't make it fast, slap on some ugly wheels and lower it. Right Andrew?

Are you really saying a fast VR6 isn't out there?

I guess this video must be fake...

Look at ALL of the cars I own, and have ever owned. It's pretty obvious I don't give two shits about how fast they really are. A simple 100 shot of nitrous on my car would be enough to embarrass you 60-120 on my 15s, and 165/50 tires...just sayin' :gtfo: