Someone buy this (Looking at you Jones)

CRed05

Being that I am a past f body owner you just got a neg rep from me...

I could not have said it any worse. Just because you do not know what torque is or feels like does not give you a reason to hate.

This I could not have said any better. Ls1 plus basic bolt ons and a tune adds up to mid 12's or better depending on tires at say 115 plus. Also the ws6 package was not just a hood and badges it was also a suspension package borrowed from the vette if I am not mistaken. No the cars do not corner like they are on rails but they can still corner. I remember riping apart a few on ramps trying to keep up with sti's and what not.

+ rep to you fair sir. Fags at home and garden show that is priceless and spot on.

So true and what is so funny is they are driving glorified VW's lol. Nothing more than a Honda Civic from Germany, or a Caviler or Focus with so called German styling and sophistication. They are nothing more than overpriced entery level cars with special badges on them. Do not get me wrong the new RS4, and past S4 with the v8 are nice cars but when compared to the competion all have finised dead last or second to last when the final verdict has come out. If anything I would call those Audi's over priced pos cars that will kill you in mantiance after 100k miles.

i would give you +rep for this post if i could.

srsly.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw come on even you could give these more credit than that.

Think of it as late 80's early 90's automotive unobtainium. Like a GNX, Turbo Trans Am, Authentic JDM Integra full of Mugen sorta stuff. These cars were bad ass. They'll take 550-600 HP on a stock long block all day long.

Please do not liken that kraut box to a GNX, thanks.

I'll run anyone in this thread talking shit about my "overpriced box of crap". I'll even tow your whatever with it and beat your other car at the same time.

I'll gladly run you, there is a track day at Mid-Ohio April 28th...see you there?

Lot of butthurt fbody owners in here.

I love threads like this, really makes me glad to love anything loud, fast, and dangerous. It is really sad to see people not realize how good some cars can be.

Oh and by the way in the new GM High Performance they do a light build on an F-Body that mops up on a road course against an STI....

I love threads like this, really makes me glad to love anything loud, fast, and dangerous. It is really sad to see people not realize how good some cars can be.

Oh and by the way in the new GM High Performance they do a light build on an F-Body that mops up on a road course against an STI....

Not a Suby lover at all, but was it stock or modded as well?

Ls1 is way over rated....... good motor just way overrated.....

Stir the pot much :lol: I'm going to respond anyway...

That engine has 13 years worth of facts built up to combat what you are saying. We know the price, what it can handle, what it can be put in, how much it will cost, what it runs, its weak points, and how it stacks up to other engines. You cant over rate facts. Im personally putting 700 ft pounds and 600 wheel hp through a stock bottom motor made a decade ago.. I'm just sayin

So true and what is so funny is they are driving glorified VW's lol. Nothing more than a Honda Civic from Germany, or a Caviler or Focus with so called German styling and sophistication. They are nothing more than overpriced entery level cars with special badges on them. Do not get me wrong the new RS4, and past S4 with the v8 are nice cars but when compared to the competion all have finised dead last or second to last when the final verdict has come out. If anything I would call those Audi's over priced pos cars that will kill you in mantiance after 100k miles.

I guess that makes Porsche's, Lambo's and Bentley's nothing more than overpriced Honda Civics also.

:rolleyes:

Nice theory bro

:ninja: Bone stock, or CR stock?

Stir the pot much :lol: I'm going to respond anyway...

That engine has 13 years worth of facts built up to combat what you are saying. We know the price, what it can handle, what it can be put in, how much it will cost, what it runs, its weak points, and how it stacks up to other engines. You cant over rate facts. Im personally putting 700 ft pounds and 600 wheel hp through a stock bottom motor made a decade ago.. I'm just sayin

Yeah but I make it look good

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/093/860/original/Ntdn6.gif?1295316120

Yeah I'm just giving your car a newer body... Jones then does that to me with the new S4. Should be nice to get all three out once I'm done.

Sure, the other one is good for that. That's right, I have two.

Now make sure you drag your ass to NTR on the 22nd so I can drag you around there first.

I'll gladly run you, there is a track day at Mid-Ohio April 28th...see you there?

Lot of butthurt fbody owners in here.

I guess that makes Porsche's, Lambo's and Bentley's nothing more than overpriced Honda Civics also.

:rolleyes:

Nice theory bro

Ha ha ha ha ha ha are you really trying to compare a Audi, to Porsche's, Lambos and Betleys.... Wow what ever it is that you are smoking I need to get some of that shit for real because damn you have lost your mind. People like you are the main reason why I would not be caught dead in an Audi, well maybe all but an r8 but still, and that car is based off of a Lambo so there. Do not get butt hurt because your car is a glorified vw which is an entery level car maker. I call them how I see them and that is defently the case. For example you are driving an overpriced passat with a different engine in it.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha are you really trying to compare a Audi, to Porsche's, Lambos and Betleys.... Wow what ever it is that you are smoking I need to get some of that shit for real because damn you have lost your mind. People like you are the main reason why I would not be caught dead in an Audi, well maybe all but an r8 but still, and that car is based off of a Lambo so there.

You really are an idiot, aren't you? THEY'RE ALL UNDER THE SAME UMBRELLA COMPANY.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha are you really trying to compare a Audi, to Porsche's, Lambos and Betleys.... Wow what ever it is that you are smoking I need to get some of that shit for real because damn you have lost your mind. People like you are the main reason why I would not be caught dead in an Audi, well maybe all but an r8 but still, and that car is based off of a Lambo so there.

Well they are all under the VAG umbrella. There is a lot of chassis sharing going on between them.

You really are an idiot, aren't you? THEY'RE ALL UNDER THE SAME UMBRELLA COMPANY.

Yes I know this, I have scripts to Car and Driver and Motor Trend duh:rolleyes:. Just because they are owned by the same umbrella company does not put those cars even close to being in the same catagory. All those individual brands have there own enginers, designers, boards, bla bla bla. With your train of thought that means that because Ford owns Mazda all of Fords are of same quality as a Mazda or even better Ford used to own Land Rover and owns a share in Aston Martin so that means a Ford Explorer is the same as a Land Rover? Or better a Mustang is on the same level as say a DB9? You my friend are the idiot for even trying to compare apples to oranges and for even having yourself convinced that they are the same when they are clearly NOT.

Everything is owned by a select group of people these days but that does not mean everything is the same. Hell 10% of the people in the United States of America own our country and everything in it and alot of things outside of it. Just because these same people own everything does not make everything that is made all the same, come on man.