Would you like to be on National TV ?

CHERRY

2jsupra nice ride, i hope to see it tomorrow.

http://youoffendmeyouoffendmyfamily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/DOTPicsu_gon_get_raped.jpg

DONT DO IT BUTTY!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our 4-30-11 Dyno -- TV shoot is now full, our next shoot will be Saturday 5-14-11.

The people I would like to invite to this shoot will be the following:

T.J. aka 00TypeR--------2000 Acura

Erik aka Patter$on------1998 BMW 328 iS

Steve aka Just2Sweet--1998 Camaro Z/28

I will need each of you to E-Mail me the following information to:

cgreen3@roadrunner.com

Your full name

Mailing Address

Date of Birth

e-mail address

cell phone & home phone numbers

Year--make--model of car

Type of transmission, auto or manual, how many speeds forward.

Exact name of the exterior paint color.

Engine size in liters and cubic inches.

Factory rated horse power @ what rpm

Factory rated ft/lbs or torque @ what rpm

Gas tank capacity

EPA Fuel economy both city/highway

I will be calling each of you in person so I need to know what time and day is good.

Thanks

Chuck

PS---I still need more vehicles for 5-28-11 shooting.

Interested.

I have a 91 T/A GTA 350/4L60 auto with 135K miles on it currently (pic in my sig). The roof of it is faded and needs paint, but other than that it's a straight and clean car and runs perfectly.

I saw it asked before, but I'll ask again: What happens if you guys blow my engine with this stuff?

And it can't rain on the day of the taping :D

Hey now, don't hate on me just because I love my car and want to keep it forever.:finger::grin2:

I won't be quite so paranoid once I get it undercoated and get fresh paint from Clifford, but until then I'm scared to death of seeing rust form somewhere on the body or get bad underneath.

Plus come to think of it I will Ram Air by then, so rain is pretty much out of the question unless I put my stock airbox on when it rains and block off my hood intakes and then swap boxes and unblock it when I get there. I'm willing to do it though if he decides he wants to use my car.

I've always wanted to ask this and I guess I will now: How do you guys with WS6's and SS's drive in the rain? I've never gotten to really examine one up close to see how it keeps the water out and I've always wondered.

Edited by budfreak

Fuck, I drive mine in the rain.

I edited my post with a question regarding that, check it out.

I've watched every nice vehicle I've owned up to this point eventually rust away into a pile after a few years ( I have my 87 GTA, 92 SVX, and my 97 Silverado that can testify to that), and I'm not doing it again with this one if I can help it with some preventative measures.

It would take A LOT of water through the intake to do damage. Most moisture will be evaporated by the time it hits the cylinder heads.

Cherry - Would it be possible to get someone from BND to address the product questions? Seems to be a great product, but not a lot of information about the product.

It would take A LOT of water through the intake to do damage. Most moisture will be evaporated by the time it hits the cylinder heads.

Cherry - Would it be possible to get someone from BND to address the product questions? Seems to be a great product, but not a lot of information about the product.

Absolutely, here is the link: http://www.bndautomotive.com

Chuck

Read up on ACES IV & the Quantum Blue Lubricants

T.J. aka 00TypeR--------2000 Acura

I am still looking for some information on you and your Acura..

Thanks

Chuck

Are you still planning on coming ???

If not let me know before the end of April and I will get another person & ride.

Chuck

When will this TV spot be Aired?

I will not have a definite air date until the web page is set up.

But I would say around mid June.

Once I know for sure I will post up in here for sure.

I am now looking for vehicles for this date 6-25-11.

I will need four vehicles.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Chuck

Edited by CHERRY

If this taping will be in NE Ohio i am very interested basically in my back yard. I have a 2001 Pontiac Transam. 49K miles. 444whp car. To give you an idea of how nice its been washed once in almost 3 years of owning it. And has never been in rain in its entire life. No leaks and no issues. If you would like pics i would be more than welcome to send them to you. I promise you will not be dissapointed.

If this taping will be in NE Ohio i am very interested basically in my back yard. I have a 2001 Pontiac Transam. 49K miles. 444whp car. To give you an idea of how nice its been washed once in almost 3 years of owning it. And has never been in rain in its entire life. No leaks and no issues. If you would like pics i would be more than welcome to send them to you. I promise you will not be dissapointed.

I would love to see the pictures you have of the 2001 WS6.

Send them to my e-mail address: cgreen3@raodrunner.com

Thanks

Chuck

PS be sure to leave me your phone number as I will more than likey call you too.