RC-51 almost done

aradamro

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were the heck is Wooster anyway?

I know i could look it up, but this gives you a chance to post more.

About 55 miles southwest of Cleveland or 2 hours northeast of Groveport.

Cool man... Hey, Don't you need mirrors to be legal?

Yes and turn signals. I'm either going to rig something up for at least one mirror or just order a left bar end mirror.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. My family just asked me if I was going to sell the RC-51 also, because I bought that R6 and sold it in two weeks....I told them I would never sell the RC if I didn't have to.

Holy ballz, I was out on the RC today.... first time in about 5 months and it was a good time! Went to the C..Anal Boat haha in Canal Fulton for a steak and fries with my old man and a buddy. I'll have to get some pics of my buddies R1 champion's edition, 60k miles and looks mint, he rides it everywhere. Sorry for the shitty pics not the same camera I was using yesterday.

SundayRides137.jpg

SundayRides132.jpg

SundayRides134.jpgSundayRides136.jpg

SundayRides135.jpg

SundayRides142.jpg

I call on RC51 John, RVTPilot, and KruelHouse to throw more RC's up in this thread-izzle. Or if jbot wants to postwhore his Aprilia, that'd be OK to. Hell, I'll take a 1098 at this point.... wait, I can throw all of them in one shot.

picture.php?albumid=104&pictureid=1138&thumb=1

Edited by JRMMiii

I call on RC51 John, RVTPilot, and KruelHouse to throw more RC's up in this thread-izzle. Or if jbot wants to postwhore his Aprilia, that'd be OK to. Hell, I'll take a 1098 at this point.... wait, I can throw all of them in one shot.

picture.php?albumid=104&pictureid=1138&thumb=1

harhar

who's the loser with the red ape?

jk, it's newer and shinier than mine.

harhar

who's the loser with the red ape?

jk, it's newer and shinier than mine.

Honestly, I don't remember. Some dude that saw about 12 of us head out from the Sheffield QSL that day, he pulled a U-ee rode up beside us and asked what we were doing - told him Rt 60 South until we feel like coming back - and he decided to tag along. Pretty random - we told him about the board, but I don't think he ever got on here. I do remember talking to him about the good deal he got on the bike... sounded expensive for the year and mileage to me, but I don't know jack about Aprilias :D I do remember that it was as loud as Mark's duc. Sounded real nice with the three of us on v-twins holding down the rear of the pack. Music to my ears, anyway.:guitar:

Edited by JRMMiii

I don't know about riding, but I'll let you sit on it. :D

Ripe for a "That's what she said", your mom/wife/girlfriend joke, or gay joke. kawi, you disappoint.

I have something interesting we can discuss. Preface this with - I love the RC and want one badly and maybe it's just me, but does anyone else think this is a prime example of a "butterface" in the Honda lineup?

Edited by JRMMiii