pics from today, QSL

Yasser-Hanbali

Yasser, thanks for the photos. Who would have thought there'd be so many critics ... :p

Granted, I'm biased because it's my car, but where h22 sees a closeup of a Bentley emblem, I see a winged B flying up in the clouds. Look again if you didn't see it (the latter picture). So, to me it's a clever visual pun. We all see things a little differently. I appreciate the talent Yasser has and appreciate that he shared his unique vision. I don't expect someone attending a meet to provide a photo documentary of the event.

My .02

thank you DOC, i wish i could have gotten some full body shots, but with so many people in the parking lot and all the light poles and what not in the way. i feel it would have distorted the main focus your squeeky clean Bentley;)

Edited by rx7rcer09

and as stated in my previous post, the soul reason i didnt shoot too many full body images was all the movement and placement of objects in the background. sure its easy to snap a quick picture, but if i didnt look right to me i have a feeling some others on here would also spot those flaws. in all honesty i believe to have a really clean full body image it must be taken in a place with no people and a very clean background so that the soul focus of the image is the car.

I cut it off for the purpose of making the focal point the STI emblem, as having the plate in would draw eyes away from what i wanted in the frame.

Not critiquing the picture, I was wondering if it was the STi in Byers show room while I was waiting for delivery of mine. The person at the dealer that put the Byers front plate on slipped and gouged the bumper right above the plate as he was screwing it in. Just curious. It's a great pic.

Not critiquing the picture, I was wondering if it was the STi in Byers show room while I was waiting for delivery of mine. The person at the dealer that put the Byers front plate on slipped and gouged the bumper right above the plate as he was screwing it in. Just curious. It's a great pic.

Its all good and thank you. Honestly I didn't see any scratches in the bumper I.know it's a limited with leather seats in blue.

I was hoping you used Photoshop to desaturate the color on this pic, not take it in B/W.

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww239/v8killa7/_DSC0978.jpg?t=1304131697

I love the lines down the side of the car.

no problem one in color coming right your way :fuckyeah:

He also has the "my first Subaru" badge on the lower left that he ADDED. I have one too, but it isn't on the car yet, haven't decided on location yet and it may never make it on the car. You get them free if you send Subaru your vin# and info.

Thats my friends STi, I think it's the one from byers youre thinking of, he said something about the area around the license plate and them repairing or replacing it, can't remember which. But I know it's 100% taken care of. Has the my "fourth" subaru badge :-)

Cool, love the car. Next time you see him tell him I was always respectful to his car in the showroom. Glad he had them repair it correctly. The touchup paint job was bad.

thats what everyone says, in reality though :masturboy: followed up by a :gabe: hahahha. and i will agree while im not a fan of blue nor would i ever own a blue car, but i love the tone a hue of Subaru's blue.

3 more i decided to edit up!

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww239/v8killa7/_DSC1048.jpg?t=1304214601

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww239/v8killa7/_DSC1016.jpg?t=1304214601

http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww239/v8killa7/_DSC1005.jpg?t=1304214601