Osama bin Laden Found? Yep, Dead.

Art

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Course not. Obama will stake full claim for re-election purposes

thats one way to look at it when we caught Saddam why was Bush Sr there with him? There's no point to it. Although I bet Bush was one of the first people that were told.

only took a decade....

that is seriously pathetic and grimey

Because you're a civilian and would never understand the sacrifice and effort that went into getting UBL. Yes, UBL AKA Usama Bin Laden is the correct term.

No we aren't leaving Trashcanistan yet, there's still a ton of work left.

Chalk this one up for SOCOM :cool:

You guys act like this is going to solve something. :confused:

It's a major blow to their "cause" and a main figure. He'll be regarded as a martyr for Islam in radical parts of the Middle East. He's already held in high reguards in most places. But, psychologically it makes them think twice.

Man theres alot of pessimism on this board huh?

No this wont stop fighting in the middle east and no it wont bring world piece but that piece of shit needed to answer for what he did 10 years ago and that brings some sort of fullfillment. Theres alot of people who signed up to serve after 9/11 because of this piece of shit and he finally got what he deserved.

But i think its funny that this is getting so much publicity but when they executed Hussein it was kinda like "oh yeah that guy they found in a hole... they hanged that bastard too".

He initially put the dead or alive order in motion, this was a collective action between both administrations.

originally, yes....but the reins are in his successor's hands.....and Bush himself said that he won t make any judgments on Obama while he's president because of how hard enough the office is (a class move I think it is too on Bush's part)........

If Bush really believes what he said, then there's no reason for him to get involved unless asked to do so by Obama............

in that same vein, if I were president, I wouldn't drag out a former president to make such a high-profile announcement even if that (event) has defined so much of American life in this millenium