Ohio Music Forum

Casper

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227866_190916547621101_145424538836969_488928_8150220_n.jpg

This is Howard and I's little side project we're working on. Help us spread the word to any musicians or music lovers. Once we start to see some decent traffic we'll be upgrading the software. Lots of stuff in store for this site. We have lots of ideas.

We'd really like to see some bands getting on here and posting their music, pictures, show dates, etc.

Best of all, like all the other sites I do, it's free.

Want nothing to do with that. Thanks for letting me know though. ;)

LOL

Right now not a whole lot. Looking to grow it though. Anything music related is fair game. If you want to write a review about an album you just bought (downloaded), that's cool. If you want to bitch about something sucking, whatever. Just looking to get people posting about music. If you're in a band and want to post up mp3's, pictures, show dates, etc that's cool. If you're a fan of a local band, it's cool to post about them. Pretty much whatever goes.

No pirated GOOD music...pass

Then why are you on CR? There's no GOOD stolen car parts.

The forum is more for local musicians to discuss gear, theory, recording, promote shows, etc. However even if you are just into local music it would be good for you to join to see what shows are coming up, and to read/write reviews.

Then why are you on CR? There's no GOOD stolen car parts.

The forum is more for local musicians to discuss gear, theory, recording, promote shows, etc. However even if you are just into local music it would be good for you to join to see what shows are coming up, and to read/write reviews.

I keed Howie.