Stolen car gets stolen back

russian rocket

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only the honda community has shitty people right??? Everyone in the ford community is a honest good person, I forgot.

The vast majority of them are, honestly. Mustang owners have a few big scandals a year, sure, but by and large you don't hear about people selling other people junk under false advertisement, stealing other people's cars, stealing other people's money, or beating the piss out of each other in the parking lot.

The honda community is a bunch of little kids thinking they're grown, guys thinking they're hustlers, people selling shit parts, or broke kids bumming cigarettes off people all the time. /hondastereotype

Sounds like someone I know. And just by coincidence, he owns a Honda.

Name: Cody

Vehicles: 1995 Honda Prelude Vtec

Hahaha Im pretty sure I have not bummed anyone for awhile. And I have not sold broke ass parts, beat anyone up in a parking lot (never will be able too).

I didnt say the vast majority of honda people didnt do anything wrong, haha they mostly do it. But you guys made it sound like only honda people do.

Hahaha Im pretty sure I have not bummed anyone for awhile. And I have not sold broke ass parts, beat anyone up in a parking lot (never will be able too).

I didnt say the vast majority of honda people didnt do anything wrong, haha they mostly do it. But you guys made it sound like only honda people do.

And that's how a contradiction is formed.

so, you quit smoking? good for you.

:gabe:

Splat I know where you live right off sancus. I passed your supra numerous times driving to and from someones house and prom activities. ;)

http://www.reece-eu.net/gallery/var/albums/funny/super-cool-story-bro.png?m=1272638575

A few people know where I live, Doesn't bother me. If you were driving past my house for "prom activities" that means you were at that little kiddie party down the street. Good for you, I understand its hard having a decent social life being 17, I'm glad your parents are understanding as well. If you're Implying you want to stop over and say hi sometime, you are welcome here. I dont smoke, so I'll have to go pick up a pack of loaners ahead of time. Let me know. :dumb: