QSL Friday may 13th.

The_buster

I'm planning on being on the patio a little after 7. so feel free to join me.

Looks as though we might get wet later (rain coming up I-71 from Wilmington right now), but the car needs a good washing from being at the track today. ;)

If that front moves right through, there might be some dry roads later for the usual Sawmill crowd.

I'll be there.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So everyone's at HD around midnight? I don't get off till then but I've got the 240 with me and I wannaaaaa gooooo somewhereeeee.

C'mon Jones....make fun of my status update too....come at me..... :bangbang:

:dumb:

I should be out tonight at HD. I do not have a car but I will be out with a friend that will be out for the first time in awhile and we will be after 12sec cars and I am trying to make some money so be careful im on the hunt ha ha ha

I should be out tonight at HD. I do not have a car but I will be out with a friend that will be out for the first time in awhile and we will be after 12sec cars and I am trying to make some money so be careful im on the hunt ha ha ha

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jjFgIYf7_Sw/TVMp6ZafhsI/AAAAAAAAAI4/TkXlwWWQnK4/s1600/Run_On_Sentence.jpg

I'd be calling the cops and report my punctuation stolen.

If ya see a white Nissan 240 with a black roof, go talk to that guy. I hear he's down.

dave its sagar, hit me up next time u go out to a meet id be down for some shenanigans

I saw him once at Mr. Geeros.

Just a wee little troll man, wrapped in hipster gear, just like you would have guessed.

:lolguy:

Lol at you calling me a wee man you fucking manlet. Your 60k yuppie mobile is a clever guise for a choad such as you.

And as for my hipster gear, I was wearing bro jeans, not converse and skinny jeans.

Come at me bro!!! Lol, good run. Trans was acting funky after the 1 run we had. Good shit though. Told you it was stock :)

Phil, did you hear my car coming and pull off the road?? :bangbang:

I kid, I kid. What happened? I heard a little grinding that second run.

Naw never even saw your beast til I pulled over. The first run we made I missed 3rd and it wouldn't go in gear. The 2nd run we made it ran flawless, once I let out and tried to go from a 40, the shit wouldn't go In Any gear at all. So I pulled over so I didnt ruin the rest of the runs, turned the car off for 30 seconds and it went right back in like nothing happend. Idk what's up with it but I'll have ppc check it out when they get the car in shop. I heard you did work on the cobalt, good runs tonight regardless