Driving to fl in a couple weeks, any good stops?

Total Sign

I want to be in jax by noon on thursday of that week don't mind leaving tuesday night. Pretty much whatever.

If you leave Tuesday night, you will be there Wednesday morning. It's only a 12 hour drive, all freeway. Depending on what you drive, you can do it with only a single gas stop.

I JUST (ie, got to columbus within the last 1/2 hr) drove home from tampa...gma goes down for winter, and someone drives her each way and flys back...drove 80 the whole way...drove up 75...drove from tampa to knoxville from 11a-9p with 4 10-15min stops...today we left at 8am and got to reynoldsburg at 130....it was about 1050 mi total...i figure 15.5hrs overall, minus 1-1:15 worth of gas/piss/walk stops

We took 75 all the way through and Stopped in Atlanta. Lots to do and it's between 8-10 hours depending on how many stops you make. We have kids so it took the latter.

That city is wise than detroit imo.

The corvette museum is on 65. Mamouth Cave is off 65. Nashville is a fun city to check out bars. I never really take 75 when i go down, so I'm not as sure with that route. Driving through atlanta sucks.

done both, nash isa fun city,not sure if I want to go there this trip. Did vette museum, its a must see.

If you leave Tuesday night, you will be there Wednesday morning. It's only a 12 hour drive, all freeway. Depending on what you drive, you can do it with only a single gas stop.

looking for fun rather than time.

The lost sea was kinda cool.. if your into caves.

Thank!