Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah. Word on the block is, this season is supposed to be darker and more violent.

If it in any way follows the comics, and you haven't read them, you have no idea just how fucked it gets. Can't wait. :)

If it in any way follows the comics, and you haven't read them, you have no idea just how fucked it gets. Can't wait. :)

This is the fuckin truth.

They will have to cut ALOT of the comic book stuff out to show this on TV lol.

I think the last comic I read was comic number 82.

YES I can't wait either. I know I already read that AMC will start airing the 2nd season at the same time they started the 1st season, right before Halloween.

I have heard about the comics being good too. I might actually have to see about getting them.

I watched the entire first season again. I hope the second season doesn't waste so much time sitting around talking.

Hey if no one has mentioned it. You should read the comics.

I think they wrote it and had you in mind.

I bought Compendium One (1-48) for the Walking Dead a couple months ago after the first season aired but decided not to read it. Gonna wait for the show's run to end then I'll read the comics and compare. Don't want to get stuff jumbled. Such an great show.