Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would, but it would feel like a spoiler to me. I'll wait til this season is over to read.

Yeah, I bought the first compendium after last season and started reading it but decided to stop and just wait until the TV show is done. Which may be a while now given the insane ratings.

I much more enjoyed the followup. Seemed tighter, more focused. (Spoiler start: the scene removing the first bullet fragment was hard to watch. Spoiler End)

Damn, I hate watching TV shows when they air, stupid week wait.

I much more enjoyed the followup. Seemed tighter, more focused. (Spoiler start: the scene removing the first bullet fragment was hard to watch. Spoiler End)

Damn, I hate watching TV shows when they air, stupid week wait.

Spoiler discussion. Yes I cant imagine putting my son thru that. The emotion Rick showed during that part was great. The acting has really impressed me.

I was listening to the aftershow thing while surfing the net before bed and they were talking to Kirkman he made a Joke about Aliens showing up wonder if he was referencing or taking a stab at Day by Day Armegeddon http://jlbourne.com/

I think the little girl is still alive. I also think Meryl (sp?) is still alive. They left a map on the car back at the camp site and I think Meryl got to it rather than the father and his son.

Shane will get out of the school, they've shown a few things on the commercials that kind of spoil that one.

Part of me hopes those two guys are just plain stuck and the kid dies. No movie/show would ever have the balls to piss off their viewers like that, so, I'd love to see it happen.

He lives. depending on how they go he has a much worse fate.

I think the little girl is still alive. I also think Meryl (sp?) is still alive. They left a map on the car back at the camp site and I think Meryl got to it rather than the father and his son.

Shane will get out of the school, they've shown a few things on the commercials that kind of spoil that one.

I think the fat guy with shane is screwed. He could barely keep up as is, but they're gonna have to keep running once they make it out of the school and he's gonna get left behind.