Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll buy it.

The gas thing was a big problem for me in the first season.

They open the show with him trying to scrounge up some gas, and then after that they drive all these vehicles that are terrible inefficient.

yeah but you can siphon (sp?) gas from other cars no? Just b/c every gas station is out doesnt mean every car on the road would be empty? I dont know, i guess its just not somthing i even noticed in the first episodes.

Great show, can't wait. Last I heard it was supposed to start up on Halloween, earlier would be great! I'm not spoiling it for me by reading the comics though... :o

The show has already strayed from the comics. They are worth the read and far better then the show and the show is great.

yeah but you can siphon (sp?) gas from other cars no? Just b/c every gas station is out doesnt mean every car on the road would be empty? I dont know, i guess its just not somthing i even noticed in the first episodes.

It's not like they were driving all over the place or very far. Very first episode Rick didn't make it all the way to Atlanta and rode the horse into the city. Then they had the box truck to get back out to the camp site just outside of the city. They made what? 1 more trip into the city to go for the brother who ended up cutting his own hand off. After that they finally made an excursion to the CDC which is in... Atlanta.

It's not like they were driving all over the place or very far. Very first episode Rick didn't make it all the way to Atlanta and rode the horse into the city. Then they had the box truck to get back out to the camp site just outside of the city. They made what? 1 more trip into the city to go for the brother who ended up cutting his own hand off. After that they finally made an excursion to the CDC which is in... Atlanta.

everything takes place in ATL so is not impossible for them to do everything they have done so far on a tank of gas.

Also in a movie where the dead come back to life you have issues with how they are getting gas?!??!!? o_0

• 3 weeks later...