Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The important thing I learned last night:

Lauren Cohan has an english accent!?! WTF? That is NOT FAIR! Its like the trifecta.

http://www.amctv.com/shows/talking-dead/video

I jizzed ma pants just listening to her.

I find her so sexy...

On a side note: I love that coffee table

OK, so I just watched Sunday's episode last night....Glad Shane is now out the way. He was going to cause major problems in the group.

Tell me this...did Shane wake as a zombie w/out being bitten?? Also, was the kid a zombie without a bite as well?

OK, so I just watched Sunday's episode last night....Glad Shane is now out the way. He was going to cause major problems in the group.

Tell me this...did Shane wake as a zombie w/out being bitten?? Also, was the kid a zombie without a bite as well?

that was the general consensus back a few pages.

So there was this guy one time who showed up two days after the party was over. And asked were the party was at.

You just became that guy.

he did the fat one, the other guy was a head shot kill

I don't think he did this because he knew a 'nonbitten' person would turn into a zombie. There's no way he's been keeping that to himself. I think Rick was sitting over Shane grieving for killing his buddy....not waiting on him to change to stab his head.

Also, Lori is doing a SHIT job watching that little cocksucker Carl.!! Damn!!

I don't think he did this because he knew a 'nonbitten' person would turn into a zombie. There's no way he's been keeping that to himself. I think Rick was sitting over Shane grieving for killing his buddy....not waiting on him to change to stab his head.

Also, Lori is doing a SHIT job watching that little cocksucker Carl.!! Damn!!

Your optimistic, you will die first in the apocalypse

Taking bets on the season finale now!

1-2 die in finale, the rest run off, leaving the house for good.

There's no real way to post a spoiler on this site so I'll screen cap the text I read elsewhere and link it for those who want to read...

http://i.imgur.com/67x5B.png

Basically a summary of the finale from someone who claims to have seen it.