Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least the little girl situation is done with, no we have to deal with a dumb lady getting in a wreck. Cant these guys go a day without somethig dumb happening. Not my style of drama.

Update, killing those guys because they posed a potential threat is my kind of drama, bravo.

I'm glad those 2 at the bar got smoked. I hate the east coast accent and couldn't stand more than a few minutes of it. After watching the talking dead, I guess we'll find out a lil more about the "zombie virus". She wasn't bitten, but became sick. The producer promised more zombies and the art of killing them.

Why the fuck did Lori go looking for them like ten minutes after they left?

She's a dumb worrisome cunt. She also needs to get her titty out of the boy's mouth too. I would've shot her ass for cheating on me and bang the farmer's daughter.

Young puss > Ol' worn out sloppy seconds who nag too much

Good job rick on the quick draw. Those guys definitely needed blasted.

As for Ricks wife, her and the rest of those women should get what the two guys in the bar got...some hot lead. These women in this show contribute nothing but problems.