Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he came back alone I wondered how the hell he made it as a gimp and the fat dude was all good, but didn't. I also thought he got bit on the head...

Where the fuck is this little girl!

I think that's when the fat dude grabbed his hair and pulled a chunk out of it. I think that's why he shaved it.

The fat dude played in Identity with John Cusack back in 2003..

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0898546/

I was on the fence about Shane. Now that bastard needs to die

what are you talking about?

Shane is a fucking BAUCE!

he did what he had to do, to get that medicine/equipment back to his friends dying son.

the fat dude was gonna get them both fucking killed.

shows starting to get good

p.s. LMAO @ the hanging zombie

Anyone watch 'talking dead' the show after the show? they made some good points...

Shane is definitly changing, changing for the better or the worst? remains to be seen. But he's definitly changing to adapt to what the world is. I think he thinks he is a better leader than Rick b/c he would/will do what needs to be done. Rick's moral code is way too strict for this 'new world' and shane is more of the mind of 'fuck that, i'll shoot anyone in the leg and leave them as a buffet to get where i need to be'.

Also i thought it was funny that some people didnt know what was on shane's head prior to shaving it, it was a chunk of hair that Otis pulled out as they were wrestling.

Next weeks episode looks good, i wanna know why the fuck the asian kid is being lowered into a well with a nasty looking zombie?! Thunderdome? Oh and the doc is gonna kick everyone off his farm. Not really a spoiler b/c its in the previews but that should go over real well with BAMF Shane.

per the comics Shane's days are numbered.

Christ, don't post that shit here. I don't even want to know what happens... :mad:

The creator and head producer of the show said the show will not follow the comics exactly on purpose. So if shane is dead in the comics he might not be in the show. Also for instance, Daryl's charecter isnt even in the comics and there are scenes in the show that arent in the comics etc... So its not a garantee that shane will get it, but i think eventually it'll catch up with him.

hard to imagine too b/c he seems like such an important charector in the series so far.

what are you talking about?

Shane is a fucking BAUCE!

he did what he had to do, to get that medicine/equipment back to his friends dying son.

the fat dude was gonna get them both fucking killed.

shows starting to get good

p.s. LMAO @ the hanging zombie

I actually agree with this. It was a tough choice, but I totally called it and kind of agreed with Shane. Morally that will be tough to live with, hence Shane shaving his head and trying to "change" as a person. But the bottom line is, he lived and saved his friends life. The fat guy wasn't going to make it long term anyway. Fat people don't last long in zombie land... :lol:

Shane is already playing a much larger role than he ever did in the comics. No one is "safe" save one or two obvious choices, but I expect them to milk the tension quite a bit more, and who knows, maybe even completely deviate from the books.

...maybe even completely deviate from the books.

I'm actually worried they have almost no choice but to do that. Some of the stuff in the comics is just not doable on non-premium TV. I'm not even sure HBO or Showtime could do some of the stuff in the comics. Add that to how popular the show is, if they do some of the stuff they might be able to do on a channel like AMC they still might lose a ton of viewers.

Think moving forward they eventually go completely away from the comics and just use the name to continue and keep the "casual zombie fan" watching for as long as the zombie craze continues.

Oh, and speaking of those ratings, another 6+ million viewers for episode 3. No one episode had that many viewers last season so even though the viewership continues to trend downward (like any show does after the season premiere) it's still a huge number. And an incredible 2.2 million watched the 10PM encore once again. Will be interesting this week to see how Hell on Wheels does in the 10PM slot. Has the best lead-in on cable but it would be funny if it couldn't hold the same number of viewers as a replay of The Walking Dead.

Is it me or have the zombies gotten a LOT less scary this season? I mean...what happened to the badass zombies in Atlanta that could smell live human flesh. They seemed faster too.

Another thing...what's with all the abandoned story lines? The girl, That dude and his son? WTF? Why introduce the CDC guy and blow the place up conveniently?

Shane was the bawse until he had a little hissy and shaved his hair off. 'Mon brother...tap that blonde and leave these whiners behind and search for more survivor tail.

Summary...1st season...hells ya...this season...meh.

yeah right go watch the first season again and tell me there aren't parts you wanna blow your head off from all the dramatic talking. I do agree though, they've abandoned the guy and his son, Merl, now the girl. It's early in the entire series as a whole, so maybe in like season 5 we'll see a one-handed man pop up and all say "ooooooooh yeeeeeah"