Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They appeared to know Hershel. They made reference to him quitting drinking.

He told them he just quit when they were talking about something soon after they walked in. Don't remember the exact context, was too busy refreshing my torrent sites waiting for last night's Shameless episode to go up. This show just isn't very good anymore.

She's a dumb worrisome cunt.

Yeah, that kind of nonsense in the plot is what makes me threaten to stop watching it. Sure, people can be irrational at times but why the fuck would she go chase down people to bring them back when that's all they're doing themselves (going to bring someone right back). All she can accomplish is bringing more attention to them and risk injury to herself.

Also, she hit a walker at maybe 40mph, careens off the road and flips. Pretty thin premise. I have hit a pedestrian at that speed. Came to a dead stop. No flips.

:dumb:

Maybe BECAUSE WOMAN DRIVER :p

I was hoping for more. I thought the car wreck was kinda silly. Made me regret turning off Drag Racing. I hope the rest of the season gets better.

The best part was that walker arm falling out of the back of the pickup and the blonde chick jumping out and picking it back up.

I was actually a bit nerved they wouldn't let the bar guys come back to the farm. Hershal has old man syndrome and needs to be left alone, they seem to be just waiting around when they should just leave now that the damn girl has been found.

Also short round needs sum bigger asain balls

I was actually a bit nerved they wouldn't let the bar guys come back to the farm. Hershal has old man syndrome and needs to be left alone, they seem to be just waiting around when they should just leave now that the damn girl has been found.

Also short round needs sum bigger asain balls

they're hanging around because Rick needs a Dr. to help with his wife's baby and Hershel is the closest thing to one.

BTW there's a Walking Dead video game coming out for the PS3 not sure on the other systems but I'm sure it'll be for all since its a sure money maker