Columbus. RX8. Hi.

wordpad

Welcome, Igor. Great car, and not a bad intro. I hope to see ya out at our track days and meets soon.

+ rep

BTW, Igor isn't the most popular name around these parts. You may have to explain that you're not "that Igor" a time or two.

Your dream is to have a riced out, slow-ass N/A Rotary?

With CF wrap...

I like RX8's and that's not too bad of an intro but I don't really care how much you spent on service.

Welcome.. do you by chance have a gym membership to a fitness place in Dublin and work out at nights in really tight clothes with excessive amounts of sweat running down your back and glistening off of your arms and face while smelling of man musk?

Welcome. What these weasles don't understand is how great that rx8 is to drive on a windy road. They'd like to think their cars handle, too. ;)

Anyway, welcome to CR. I also took the time to notice it's the paintjob you like on the car, not the whole car. Reading comprehension is a challenge for many here, as well. lol

Don't even sweat all the haters. You're dream car isn't in bad taste, it looks clean and quality to me and I appreciate a car that handles. Most around here care only about power, and well.... fit a certain category.

There are lots of good resources and info on the board, take those and use them as you wish, ignore the idiots :)