Thank you cpd

phil

:nod: Yep. You'd be out of place. We'd prolly figure you were Cody's Dad looking to bring him home because he's past curfew. You seniors need to stay in after dark.

:lolguy:

sounds like i missed the chopper amusement. i didnt get there till about midnight.

He's a homo. I walked up who the fag with the v6 ? He was I am who the he'll are you? I reied ok so your the homo with the v6 , wanna race another v6, and he went on some tangent about how we are the guys always trying to hustle people :lol: that's not me by any means

"green shorts and flip flops" lmao

haha yea friday night was funny. Im tired of all those idiots who always roll in and try to ruin our spots by trying to show off. and usually failing.

im still waiting for the day when i can see someone dump his bike from doing something stupid.

Haha the age jokes never stop huh Doc. lol

Anyone want to elaborate on saturday night?

Funniest quote I heard all night was. "shit I cant go back to the meet, they will think i did the burnout, because i did do the burnout." lol

Green shorts and flip flops lol. That was friday, but thought i would mention it cause it was the funniest thing that homo phil has ever said so far.

Just so people know. We actually have permission by the owner to be at that lot. The owner said as long as people don't do anything stupid or trash the lot he don't care.

I talked to one of the cops who showed up and explained that. He said he knew and honestly didn't care that we were there. What happened is a call came through that '50 street racers were hanging in a parking lot' and CPD has to respond.

He was actually one of the officers who occasionally sits and watches us.

The chopper showing up was just because it was right down the street.

As for the Bikers. It is possible to park in the lot without doing wheelies and accelerating like mad. That does nothing but get us kicked out.

I'm starting to think Home Depot might be on its last leg, so I just ask people baby their cars in the lot. I don't care if you fuck around on 270 or whatever. But some us just want to hang out and we're tired of having to go from one place to another.

I had a pretty good time too despite the fact that none of the Mustangs wanted to race my stock motor 240 lol.

Had a good time on the way home though. Heh.

i saw your car there. sounds good for a 240. :megusta:

The bikers and ricers, along with the enemies I made on the Westside, are why I stopped coming out. Glad to see it's the same old BS and I'm not missing anything.