new to cr

Guest NastyV6

Y'all talk a good game but like ur butt budd said he showed up at 7:52 fucking idiot. Was supposed to be at 7. But I guess his power ranger watch wasn't working right! Yea do that crowd around me this friday. I got something for ya :)

Last guy that said that at a car meet saw 3 heaters and Dover turn red faster than alex at track day. I ain't scared, I'm the one who called you a fag when I walked up. I like your spunk but you do relize your talking shit with a v6 rite ? In all honesty if your going to pop off at the cock taster atleast bring a knife to the bomb fest you created. Now good news is, 75 percent of Cr won't back up there key board talk. Problem is the 25 percent that do, well we will come At you like a hungry lion there my lil cub. Your new to this game. Weve been doing it for some time.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kinda of car u drive?

P.S. go back to school faggot. Learn to complete a sentence. Your shit makes no sense fucking idiot. Maybe if you would take that dick out ur mouth I might understand ya.

all im hearing is choke choke gag choke gag:lolguy:

stock rx7

doesnt matter what i drive. you wont do it fag thats already been proven

Guest NastyV6
Last guy that said that at a car meet saw 3 heaters and Dover turn red faster than alex at track day. I ain't scared, I'm the one who called you a fag when I walked up. I like your spunk but you do relize your talking shit with a v6 rite ? In all honesty if your going to pop off at the cock taster atleast bring a knife to the bomb fest you created. Now good news is, 75 percent of Cr won't back up there key board talk. Problem is the 25 percent that do, well we will come At you like a hungry lion there my lil cub. Your new to this game. Weve been doing it for some time.

Really you called me a faggot to my face. When was this? Because it never happened.

Guest NastyV6
all im hearing is choke choke gag choke gag:lolguy:

stock rx7

doesnt matter what i drive. you wont do it fag thats already been proven

Nah don't want to race ya just would like to know for reference.

What kinda of car u drive?

P.S. go back to school faggot. Learn to complete a sentence. Your shit makes no sense fucking idiot. Maybe if you would take that dick out ur mouth I might understand ya.

and then you try talking more shit? You do know that everything you'll ever say for the rest of your (most likely very short) stay here will hold zero weight right?

Really you called me a faggot to my face. When was this? Because it never happened.

I'll call you a faggot and then palm your face to the ground. :fuckyeah:

Edited by Panduh
It's not a violent threat. It's more of a glorified face palm, only I'm doing it to you.
  • Upvote 1

Let me refresh the quote

Phil- whose the fag with the v6 camaro

Random guy- depends on whose asking

Phil- Yupp you must be the homo owner, my friend has a v6 to wanna race

Random guy- what's done to it

Phil- walks away and let's the two American ricers talk about whose slow shit is the slowest.

That's how that Convo went big guy. Look man, I dig it, you gotta fight the crowd of Internet newbs to be as lame as us. We have all been through it, but the fact that you have this many PGs in the oven is sad. I say we re try this intro one more time. I support 2nd chances.

Do it like this:

What's up Cr, heard about this site from a few people. I enjoy cars, racing, talking shit, and nice long walks on the beach. I drive an fbody, it's stock ;) I think I've met a few of you in the hd parking lot, here's pics of my car, flame me if you must.

Pic insert

Pic insert

Ps whoever the gay has the purple chicken shit firebird that tried to race me is a total sheep fucker.

That's called a good intro, humble yourself, show pics to identify yourself so we have some idea of who you are when we see you out, mild bash of someone, and you would have been accepted In less than 1 pg.

Guest NastyV6
LOL man your mom's basement be hoppin!

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/25508_105400646147766_100000334938301_136327_6229764_n.jpg

Yep more hopin then ur grandmas basement.

P.S. Bad move bubb. Your the dude with the red ws6 right?

Guest Spam
any one have an official page count for longest intro thread

If we delete all your dumbazz posts, it would only be 3 pages long. :lolguy:

Yep more hopin then ur grandmas basement.

P.S. Bad move bubb. Your the dude with the red ws6 right?

Oh so now he's an interweb tough guy too? You've got the wrong WS6, but it would still be funny as fuck to see Wagner drop your ass.

If we delete all your dumbazz posts, it would only be 3 pages long. :lolguy:

if you were not a fag. wait that will never happen

pro tip- post less put car back together then get walked by a nasty v6

Let's just make this clear no bullshit. You can talk shit about my car but don't talk shit about my dudes.

Lol I'm done talking shit. I don't even make it out to meets anymore. This thread is about to explode from this^^ comment though. It's a real shame that picture of you and your dudes is now property of columbus racing and the powers that be. Hilarity will overcome it with photoshops and meme faces.