Any interest in a "Clubhouse?"

Doc1647545523

Doc, we had the same concept in the military and it worked out well. While stationed in Arkansas there was a local MX track with 100 acres of riding area. The owner would have you sign a liablility form everytime you came (no record system), ride at your own risk. You guys are pretty lucky if this goes through. I may have to move the family to Columbus.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, Howard. That sounds a little over-the-top. I'm trying to keep it realistic.

This is the example photo I gave to the design team. Just pool, air hockey, darts, an arcade game or two, slots, self-serve bar, card table. We're working on a $10/month social member budget here. :rolleyes:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/023.jpg

I don't know, Howard. That sounds a little over-the-top. I'm trying to keep it realistic.

This is the example photo I gave to the design team. Just pool, air hockey, darts, an arcade game or two, slots, self-serve bar, card table. We're working on a $10/month social member budget here. :rolleyes:

Ugh.... I thought it was going to be something nice....

:megusta:

KillJoy

If that is "all" $10 gets us I wanna see what $20 gets us haha.

Id be interested in this and could offer wrenching services and/ or help with other peoples projects. I could also bring tools and stuff from work if people needed something special. Its a little far from home but, wouldnt be too far from work.

You can most likely count me in for $100 a month or whatever you feel is fair for storage and work space. My track car is about to be painted so I will be ready to move it soon. Driving to west Columbus to work on it is really becoming a big hassle.

Ya guys.... A social membership will NOT give you access to the lifts or work on your car areas.

Maybe the washbay?? IDK. Also a social member will not even have access to the shop portion of the garage.

You can most likely count me in for $100 a month or whatever you feel is fair for storage and work space. My track car is about to be painted so I will be ready to move it soon. Driving to west Columbus to work on it is really becoming a big hassle.

A little of topic but, Id like to help on this project sometime.

Ya guys.... A social membership will NOT give you access to the lifts or work on your car areas.

Maybe the washbay?? IDK. Also a social member will not even have access to the shop portion of the garage.

Redundant Department of Department Redundancy Department.

:dumb:

KillJoy

Redundant Department of Department Redundancy Department.

:dumb:

KillJoy

The second part meant that a social member wouldnt even be allowed back there without permission, let alone work on their car.

A little of topic but, Id like to help on this project sometime.

Everybody wants to help with my car for some reason. With all these offers it should be done by now. Do you want to help fund it too?lol

I like this idea, although with supervision or during a meet I wouldn't be opposed to people around my car. But access to anyone would make me a little worried.

I like this idea, although with supervision or during a meet I wouldn't be opposed to people around my car. But access to anyone would make me a little worried.

Well of course. Doc and a few others were discussing this potential problem.

• Upvote 1

for $20 you get vegas show girls and asian hookers

Count me in for $40 then, I'm greedy so I want twice as many.

With the cost of heating a large space being something of an issue, what is the possibility of using a waste oil heater? I don't know the regulations on something like that, but with this group waste oil is not in short supply I'm guessing.