Tim, want to win a set of wheels? PShop contest

Aaron

Good Find. I'm game. Didn't read anything about having to keep them white. Will rescan rules later today. If not, they won't likely stay white as I will change them to something else that best matches the car.

So what car should I put them on ?

Good Find. I'm game. Didn't read anything about having to keep them white. Will rescan rules later today. If not, they won't likely stay white as I will change them to something else that best matches the car.

So what car should I put them on ?

What about dox w12? You can make them bigger per the rules. Didn't read about color, though I am sure u could.

Other than exotic vag cars I would find a car outside of the vag world since the release thread was all vag cars shopped.

Ferrari italia, new Lamborghini, carerra gt, focus rs, old muscle car might be unique. The classics 69 camaro, 70 chevelle, cuda, old mustang....

I see them going on an '80s Shelby Dodge of some sort. White on a blue Shelby Charger, or silver/gunmetal on an '86 Omni GLHS or '87 Charger GLHS. Hell put them on a white Shelby Dakota, that'd be way different! Lol

They want non-VAG cars since it's a non-vag specific wheel. I personally think that wheel style will look better on an older car, early 2000's and older.

On the flipside, what about on an Alfa 8c? It kind of has that old meets new look.

They want non-VAG cars since it's a non-vag specific wheel. I personally think that wheel style will look better on an older car, early 2000's and older.

Agreed, and a more squared off car as well. That's why I figured an old Turbo Dodge would fit the design of the wheel pretty well and have that oddball factor that might get a good bit of attention. I highly doubt anybody else would use one.

Google Rota Slipstreams.....another wheel that looks exactly the same. Which that wheel is a knock off of the Spoon Racing wheel, which comes in a Matte Black.

Guys have been running then on their Hondas forever, and they look pretty good on older Hondas...like your EK Hatches

Google Rota Slipstreams.....another wheel that looks exactly the same. Which that wheel is a knock off of the Spoon Racing wheel, which comes in a Matte Black.

Guys have been running then on their Hondas forever, and they look pretty good on older Hondas...like your EK Hatches

A friend had a green integra gsr, with black wheels that looked like that years ago, looked good.