Sunday 3/22 Ride

mrmako777

i know theres another thread for out east but i have other obligations and i wont be able to stay out long. if anyone on the westside wants to get out, post up! we can meet out at chipotle cincinnati mills around 1? supposed to be 60 on sunday

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obligations HUH ??

I didin't see anything goin on out our way, so I may go out and meetup in beachmont , if they can tolerate me!

What time can you ride untill Matt ??

I may have to help out at prostock with a bike assembly and My build goes out to paint today when I get home, so I understand the obligation thing this weekend !! But don't let it happen again !! LOL just playin Big guy !!

Cat

Obligations HUH ??

I didin't see anything goin on out our way, so I may go out and meetup in beachmont , if they can tolerate me!

What time can you ride untill Matt ??

I may have to help out at prostock with a bike assembly and My build goes out to paint today when I get home, so I understand the obligation thing this weekend !! But don't let it happen again !! LOL just playin Big guy !!

Cat

Yeah bro, gotta be home by 4 or so to get the kid. My old lady works 3rd shift and on sundays has to be there by 8, so i gotta get home so she can get some sleep. Does 1 work for you?

ill be on 10/22 ... sorry, but nothing else interests me except the track

Yeah i can understand that!

catman where is prostock? I may come visit this weekend! I will b on 10/22 as well.

On the corner of harrison and 128.

Take 275 and split off onto 74 west torwards Indiana. take the first exit Cleves ,, I think It is ? and turn right. It's at the corner of the next big intersection of harrison and 128. On the right. Big white building on the corner with a blue stripe !! 513-353-9112 ( ask for Ken )

Tell me what you think of the bandit I built in the window of the shop !!

Whens the next party Brandon ?? LOL

Yeah bro, gotta be home by 4 or so to get the kid. My old lady works 3rd shift and on sundays has to be there by 8, so i gotta get home so she can get some sleep. Does 1 work for you?

Yeah i can understand that!

I'll ride with you if , I don't have the whole day, If I have the whole day, I may run out eastside ??

me and matt have been arguing this over the phone

fairfield, hamilton, mt healty....NORTH of cincy! duh!

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=cincinnati&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=36.863178,78.75&ie=UTF8&ll=39.220551,-84.450531&spn=0.564471,1.230469&z=10&output=embed&s=AARTsJo8FPw9PvO0kZjIgoUZBgSzwBQIrg"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=en&geocode=&q=cincinnati&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=36.863178,78.75&ie=UTF8&ll=39.220551,-84.450531&spn=0.564471,1.230469&z=10" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>