Sunday 3/22 Ride

mrmako777

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow looks like a lot of people

my shop is on the AA in wilder - i worked on my bike for a while when i got down there this morning - rode out 10 for about a half hour around 1pm then came back and rode up and down johns hill rd for a bit (so much fun) - had to make it back to the shop to play with the new cnc mill and work on my truck - too many toys and not enough time

hopefully i will be able to ride with some of you next weekend if the weather stays nice

sorry i couldn't make it up your way westsiders lol

Edited by bearcat

Not quite sure what you guys are talking about, it was awesome, but the group I was with had two crashes. But it was an amazing ride, and I had tons of fun. I am uploading pictures now.

WTF !!! :eek:

Dude was everyone OK ?? :o

Not good to hear at all !!!

That's definitely not 10/22 or anyone we saw! Wow thats crazy!!

yep Jesssssss,

Be glad we were with the group we were !!

Assfault Junkies !! :D

Oh , and I pulled that back protector out for ya last night !;) I think It may work for ya. You'll have to check it out for yourself, but it's new and yours !!!

call me next time your up my way or at just one more and I'll run it up to ya, and drink a beer with you and your girl !! I live right behind the bar off Stevens !

Noel

yep Jesssssss,

Be glad we were with the group we were !!

Assfault Junkies !! :D

Oh , and I pulled that back protector out for ya last night !;) I think It may work for ya. You'll have to check it out for yourself, but it's new and yours !!!

call me next time your up my way or at just one more and I'll run it up to ya, and drink a beer with you and your girl !! I live right behind the bar off Stevens !

Noel

Awesome I will need it for sure by next weekend. Monger says the weather for Jennings has changed so as of right now, it's still on :)

I will get ahold of you soon!!!

I think thats from the dayton ride, or atleast up north there's other pics posted on the board.

We never mentioned a group ride here in Dayton silly man. :lol: IDK where you got that from. Only thing posted on the board is Cbus and Cincy this weekend. Those pics were from cbus.

Edited by NinjaNick

We never mentioned a group ride here in Dayton silly man. :lol: IDK where you got that from. Only thing posted on the board is Cbus and Cincy this weekend. Those pics were from cbus.

ahem excuse ahem me

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=23218

:D

Not a full blown grroup ride, but it was a ride.

I view dayton more then c-bus cause of the distance so that was in the back of my head.

When are you bringing that 14 back down this way?

Hopefully someday soon. I really like those NKY roads. I was down there 2 weeks ago with Mako, Jon929,Jermattak, Catman. Yeah some Dayton folks went on a ride that day but did it earlier. 3pm is normally when we're almost done with our rides. I didn't ride at all that day though unfortunately, I had prior engagements.:(