Self Defense shooting in Ohio

sol740

+1 The shit they say is unbelievable. 1. because I can hardly understand it and 2. because it's like they live on a different planet.

+1... it annoys me when people think they are so hard core... they were completely in the wrong and still trying to act like a victim....talking shit about dude was affraid to get his ass beat, he didn't deserve to get attacked and that guy deserved to get shot... both of them did.

I had to stop reading that before I went over the deep end and woke up covered in blood and wondering where my left shoe was. The grammar, oh god, the grammar :no:

A friend of mine had something similar happen in Sharonville, got into his car, 2 hispanic guys jumped him, he got out with a 3/4" ratchet w/ a socket on the end, got one in the back of the skull and started chasing the other. First one he clocked down got up and ran off, I still to this day don't know how (said friend tends to have massive freak strength), realistically he should've been dead from the hit, cocaine must truly be a helluva drug.

Who wants to bet the white trash assassin gets a round in him due to castle law going after their original victim?