fail two years ina row...

SRTurbo04

Well some might remember last year when I bought my boat first time I took it out an i t broke down and I was stuck on the lake

Well fast forward to a year later I buy bertos gp1200 waverunner an I'm going across the lakee(dam near the same spot too) an just cuts off.... I crank an crank an the bettery dies... so after an hour of chillen someone pulls me to the docks..

Pull it out looks as if it ran out of gas or is very low....(hardto tell in the hull)

So I put my battery jump pack on it an some more gas an all it does is crank an then my battery pack dies(was almost dead) I hopppppe I just ran out of gas.

I'm waiting for my battery to charge an praying that it is good to go cause ughhh I've owned this ski less than 24 hours ... fml

But it was fast an fun for the 30 minuites I got to enjoy

So you have 2 skis now? Did you fix the other one?

the other one is at the shop as we speak getting worked on. dropped it off last week so im hoping itll be done by the 4th of juyl weekend.

btw once both are good an running me an your chicken ass are going on the lake

the other one is at the shop as we speak getting worked on. dropped it off last week so im hoping itll be done by the 4th of juyl weekend.

btw once both are good an running me an your chicken ass are going on the lake

I guess I'll take chicken ass as a compliment, since you want to take me to the lake ;)

I'm down when ever.

Did you check the plugs? Does that ski run an oil and gas mix?

yea its a premix. he said the gas was good an full

an brand new plugs i beliv ehe said one trip or never been used..they were a little black an oily so i took them out blew them off an stuck them back in gonna go try to start it again here soon if theres enough juice in the battery by now

Good work Paul. Good to see you are picking up right where you left off before you left for the army.

funny thing is im trying to stay safe.. riding the bike less not getting aroudn to fixing the srt.. figured jetski was a safe bet.. :lol:

Make sure your kill switch is on good.

it is.

like i said when i tried earlieer it coudl crank jsut wouldnt fire.

went out to check on it the battery isant charged enough. i guess my chArgers super slow. will try tonight ill keep you updated

Did you get it running yet?

:mad: no not yet.. let it charge all night an went to mess with it this mornign an all it will do is crank it doesnt even sound like its trying to catch at all... an the battery died again from trying to crank.

going to go buy plugs today anything else i should be looking out for?

this is very disheartening since i just bought the thing ahhhhhhhh.

:mad: no not yet.. let it charge all night an went to mess with it this mornign an all it will do is crank it doesnt even sound like its trying to catch at all... an the battery died again from trying to crank.

going to go buy plugs today anything else i should be looking out for?

this is very disheartening since i just bought the thing ahhhhhhhh.

Just like a car. Turning over but no spark? Narrow it down.

The best thing I can tell you is this, you need 3 things for a motor to run, fuel spark, air. Make sure you are getting those 3 and go from there.

HAHAHA, we say that to each other every time one of us breaks something.

"which one are we not getting?"