Why do tracks have tech?

wagner

Yea no joke. What happened that tech could have prevented?

I swear to go they distribute DERP pills on CR some days.

His point is, this is why fast cars get things enforced, like say A CAGE,HELMETS, FIRE SUITES which can save your life in an accident like this.

This way when someone has more car than skill, and they screw up, they won't have to scrape pieces of him for an 1/8th of a mile. Their organs will be politely contained in 1 bag.

I didnt get all of that jones out of the 13 words wagner posted. I got, this is why tracks need to tech to prevent stuff like this. But thats just me.

No worries, I don't expect you to ever pick up on very much.

The bar is so low, that sometimes even you can appear to excel.

:dumb:

I swear to go they distribute DERP pills on CR some days.

His point is, this is why fast cars get things enforced, like say A CAGE,HELMETS, FIRE SUITES which can save your life in an accident like this.

This way when someone has more car than skill, and they screw up, they won't have to scrape pieces of him for an 1/8th of a mile. Their organs will be politely contained in 1 bag.

Guess I should made my point moar clear, jones hit the nail on the head.

And tech can prevent some stuff like this happening too. It keeps cars that have shit falling off, stuff missing, or god knows what else off the track.

I would be PISSED if some fuckstick with his brokedick car takes me out because it is a pile of trash. Rules are there for a reason, not just for your good, but those you are racing.

Isn't that why you sign a release form stating that you will not hold the track responsible should death or injury occur?

Isn't that why you sign a release form stating that you will not hold the track responsible should death or injury occur?

To a degree...the other side is if the first guy down the track has a fatal crash, racing is very probably done for the night...and the track loses a lot of money when people leave instead of buying crummy pizza at the concession stand.

Is it because it's late at night or am I the only one amazed to see that guy smack the wall at 3:09, spin down the track and still cross in front of the white Mustang? Fuck, if I was in that Mustang, I'd have two turds in my pants.

Is it because it's late at night or am I the only one amazed to see that guy smack the wall at 3:09, spin down the track and still cross in front of the white Mustang? Fuck, if I was in that Mustang, I'd have two turds in my pants.

I was thinking about the same thing. Dude was really hauling.

Mustang let up as soon as he spun into the wall...

Hell, have any of you been to some of these tracks in Mississippi?

They need a tech official for the track...most have those shitty old style guard rails that launch the vehicles all the time. Heck, I raced at a few that had chain link fences separating the spectators from the racing.