Just to let a few people know!!!

Comebackkid

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excuses are like assholes. you lost to the poopra, which should be the slowest car on cr. you ran a 13.4 in the vids you posted, give yourself a high five. From a dig, I missed a shift, you had me by 10 cars off the bat. I reeled you in to 2 cars and you shut it down. from a roll, you got fogged. sorry you got beat by a 2 ton vehicle with a blown turbo, but its a little late to make excuses. As for boost, I was a few psi over stock boost for a jz motor, Ask phil, he saw me turn down the mbc before you showed up..

At any rate, as far as all this dick measuring saying your car is faster than mine, GOOD. your setup vs mine, lets be real here. your car should be A LOT faster than mine.

BTW if you want to get in depth what happened the weekend before last? I tried 3 times to get you to run, only to find you sneaking off to go talk to someone else. finally we made arrangements, and you didn't run, in fact you started to pull one time then shut it down supposedly due to how your car used to have an safc and the wiring is janky blah blah blah.

Dude I will show you the data-log if you want. There's no rpms at all ,I hit 3rd gear at 101 then shut her down thats, the only reason you caught me. Hell my old lady even said I thought you shifted when the light came on?. Who and the hell was sneaking off like I was trying to avoid racing you or something:gtfo: If you want I can show you the harness . It's old, been moved around to much and the pins are loose. So we will have are turn again and please run as much boost as you can so there won't be any excuses on anything.

Open downpipe and you can't even hear my car

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93833

A true hustler stomps and destroys everything in its way all the time. Ask my car. =)

BTW good luck there is always something faster.

I waxed his ass from a dig and I know theres people faster and that's why I will not call them out lol. I was going to call you out last year but was like ummm not ready yet lol.

Really dude. Did you just graduate highschool? Let your car do the talking. You dont see Atomicfusion making these threads.

If you have to make threads like this to say your car is fast, then your car is probably not fast.

I might not beable to type english or put all my correct grammar in but if we was to talk in person,you would understand every word. Wasn't a past your bedtime the other night at the meet?. Atomicfusion is faster then everyone on CR so why would he half 2?:dumb:

Edited by Comebackkid

because he is older and should be far far out of this PussyDrama phase. Thats how.

That doesn't change the fact that you're comment was ludicrous. Why don't you try a new insult that can't also be directed at you.

I know theres people faster and that's why I will not call them out lol.

definition of a pussy.

aren't you the dumbass who was going to beat up your buddy because he loaned you money, and then asked for it back----all for a shitty, used laptop?? :dumb:

who cares how fast your pos is. stop making bullshit threads already. shouldn't you be at work trying to pay for food/shelter/clothing??

definition of a pussy.

who cares how fast your pos is. stop making bullshit threads already. shouldn't you be at work trying to pay for food/shelter/clothing??

Dude fuck aaaaa u I can do whatever the fuck I want to and u can't do thinking about it. If your tired of reading my post quit coming into them duhhhh. I'm at work on my phone so blow me and read my sig.... I've race plenty of guys faster then me Z28, flattire, dover, jb but I'm not going to call them out for real and have them drive all the way to the meet just to leave there shit in drive and still wax my ass and take my lunch money?. Hell flattire was just bored and wanted to race like I did.

I might not beable to type english or put all my correct grammar in but if we was to talk in person,you would understand every word. Wasn't a past your bedtime the other night at the meet?. Atomicfusion is faster then everyone on CR so why would he half 2?:dumb:

Haha how about you read your own sig. I never said anything about your grammar or your poorly structured sentances. (hal that can be directed back to me)

I said let your car do the talking, as in dont get on here and say your car is fast, show people its fast. ;)

Good luck to ya.

definition of a pussy.

aren't you the dumbass who was going to beat up your buddy because he loaned you money, and then asked for it back----all for a shitty, used laptop?? :dumb:

LOL perfection

Dude fuck aaaaa u I can do whatever the fuck I want to and u can't do thinking about it. If your tired of reading my post quit coming into them duhhhh. I'm at work on my phone so blow me and read my sig.... I've race plenty of guys faster then me Z28, flattire, dover, jb but I'm not going to call them out for real and have them drive all the way to the meet just to leave there shit in drive and still wax my ass and take my lunch money?. Hell flattire was just bored and wanted to race like I did.

brb, have buddy buy a laptop for me. Take laptop, get mad and want to beat up buddy when he asks for the money owed to him. :lolguy:

You are a broke dick piece of shit. One minute you can't afford a pawnshop special laptop, next minute you are making threads on how you just built your car and how fast it's gonna be. Just do us all a favor and redline the fuck out of your car headfirst into a guardrail boot.

phaggot

definition of a pussy.

LOL perfection

brb, have buddy buy a laptop for me. get laptop from him, get mad and want to beat up buddy when he asks for the money owed to him. :lolguy:

You are a broke dick piece of shit. One minute you can't afford a pawnshop special laptop, next minute you are making threads on how you just built your car and how fast it's gonna be. Just do us all a favor and redline the fuck out of your car headfirst into a guardrail boot.

You are going to be one of those trashcan dumpster families that have 34069465 kids and make the gubment carry you.

INB4 you send me more PM's about you being able to say whatever you want and nobody can shut you up on the internets. weeeeeeeeeeee

phaggot

Haha how about you read your own sig. I never said anything about your grammar or your poorly structured sentances. (hal that can be directed back to me)

I said let your car do the talking, as in dont get on here and say your car is fast, show people its fast. ;)

Good luck to ya.

Pro tip #1: When talking about someone's grammar you will always make a mcsteak (in many cases multiple mcsteaks).

Pro tip #2: Don't post gay emoticons during anything resembling a battle.

Pro tip #3: Don't change your tune and wish someone good luck. If you start to battle, even a little bit, you should see it through to the end.

LOL perfection

brb, have buddy buy a laptop for me. get laptop from him, get mad and want to beat up buddy when he asks for the money owed to him. :lolguy:

You are going to be one of those trashcan dumpster families that have 34069465 kids and make the gubment carry you.

INB4 you send me more PM's about you being able to say whatever you want and nobody can shut you up on the internets. weeeeeeeeeeee

phaggot

Bite me u phaggot and just to settle the whole dam laptop thing once and for all.

Yes I know I was in the wrong and the whole thing was taking care of after I posted that. The whole thing was bacially about him getting me fired over it. But now everything is good and were still friends and still work together.

Yeah trash can family:gtfo: Shit I wish I could get free gubment money.

Another funny thing is how people wish death/serious pain on someone that has never done anything wrong to a person? People need to grow up.

Bite me u phaggot and just to settle the whole dam laptop thing once and for all.

Yes I know I was in the wrong and the whole thing was taking care of after I posted that. The whole thing was bacially about him getting me fired over it. But now everything is good and were still friends and still work together.

Yeah trash can family:gtfo: Shit I wish I could get free gubment money but sorry I make to much.

Another funny thing is how people wish death/serious pain on someone that has never done anything wrong to a person? People need to grow up.

It's not about him getting you fired. The problem is that you think you're entitled to everything. "Hey, I don't want to pay this ticket for not securing a dog properly." "Hey, I don't want to pay my friend back even though I made a deal." "Hey, I waste all of my money on a piece of shit Civic that I'm pretty sure no reasonable person would even touch."

You seem to lose IQ points as the days progress. I'm concerned that this exponential loss will result in another mentally handicapped person that my taxes pay for.

You are trash. Everything about you says that you are trash. Your car is trash. Your morals are trash. Your entire existence resembles nothing more than the crushed filth that lays on the bottom of a landfill just waiting to seep into the ground. You are the embodiment of everything that is wrong with this country. Your line will most likely cease to exist, ending up as another evolutionary dead end. Someone else already said it better than I can, "you are the weakest link, goodbye."

It's not about him getting you fired. The problem is that you think you're entitled to everything. "Hey, I don't want to pay this ticket for not securing a dog properly." "Hey, I don't want to pay my friend back even though I made a deal." "Hey, I waste all of my money on a piece of shit Civic that I'm pretty sure no reasonable person would even touch."

You seem to lose IQ points as the days progress. I'm concerned that this exponential loss will result in another mentally handicapped person that my taxes pay for.

You are trash. Everything about you says that you are trash. Your car is trash. Your morals are trash. Your entire existence resembles nothing more than the crushed filth that lays on the bottom of a landfill just waiting to seep into the ground. You are the embodiment of everything that is wrong with this country. Your line will most likely cease to exist, ending up as another evolutionary dead end. Someone else already said it better than I can, "you are the weakest link, goodbye."

BOOM ROASTED

FATALITY

It's cool and if I could or wanted to I'll go have about 6 more kids quite my job live on the govements money. Never work again and get paid. Get on cr and show off everything that your tax paying $$$ has helped me get. Hell with 6 kids they might give me enough money to go get a new audi or something. Get a new house in hillard or dublin and be set for the rest of my sad life as you called it.

But no I work every dam day pay my taxes take care of my house that I own. Take care of my two little ones which already have 10X more things in life then I did growning up. Yes I've made dumb decision and done some stupid things. I've learned from my mistakes and move on. It's said how people want to take shit to a personal level. that is all

It's cool and if I could or wanted to I'll go have about 6 more kids quite my job live on the govements money. Never work again and get paid. Get on cr and show off everything that your tax paying $$$ has helped me get. Hell with 6 kids they might give me enough money to go get a new audi or something. Get a new house in hillard or dublin and be set for the rest of my sad life as you called it.

But no I work every dam day pay my taxes take care of my house that I own. Take care of my two little ones which already have 10X more things in life then I did growning up. Yes I've made dumb decision and done some stupid things. I've learned from my mistakes and move on. It's said how people want to take shit to a personal level. that is all

Mad Status: Achieved.

You cant raise your kids.

Sincerely, Sir-post-alot