Reliable Local Honda Tuner/Dealer

DavidBaustert

Got a customer who is having us fab/install a turbo kit and I was wondering who locally tunes Hondas/could assist me/him in ordering hondata or whatever is suggested for the build. 2002 Civic EX D17 is the car. I've been hearing K-Pro and some other things but not really keen on all this Honda stuff. Let me know. Thanks!

Slowmotion Motorsports is your best bet for Honda stuffs.

Corey does awesome work on honda tuning and what not.

687 Kintner Parkway

Sunbury, OH 43074-9367

(740) 965-1728

That's who I was leaning towards. Thanks packie!

contact ef8sirjunkie on here he tunes hondas very very well out of dyno tune motorsports.

Agreed.

I have heard more than enough stories about SloMo to avoid them. Specially if it involves getting and doing stuff in a timely manner.

K pro i'm almost certain is for K series motors, hence the name. Hondata is the company that makes K pro and has S100 and S300 for all other motors.

If you want to contact someone just about tuning stuff and don't need them to be local, try calling Bisimoto. Bisi is genius. Period.

Agreed.

I have heard more than enough stories about SloMo to avoid them. Specially if it involves getting and doing stuff in a timely manner.

K pro i'm almost certain is for K series motors, hence the name. Hondata is the company that makes K pro and has S100 and S300 for all other motors.

If you want to contact someone just about tuning stuff and don't need them to be local, try calling Bisimoto. Bisi is genius. Period.

If your looking to go out of state to PA which is really close I would also recommend evans tuning.

ef8sirjunkie tunes with ectune, and does a great job, its way cheaper. But he can also do hondata np!!!

let me fix some misconceptions.

Ectune is obd-1 software only such as Hondata S100,200,300 etc. this will not work with a 2001-2005 civic ecm.

Hondata has the obd-2 market cornered on honda tuning as they have Kpro and Flash Pro. Flash pro is pretty much just a rip off of HP Tuners.

Kpro will work for 2001-2003 PRA ecu's and 2001-2003, 2004-2005 PRB ecus all supporting the D17 sohc vtec engine. (best Choice)

Other options are piggy back or standalone which i wouldn't waste the time and money for a D17.

to each their own but a k24/k20 all motor swap would most likely make more power NA than a D17 with 12psi.

Im a fan of single cam boost but your looking for 20psi+ just to be high 300 low 400whp range since the small displacement and 1 cam adjustment.

But on the other hand the kid might be happy with it the way it is and that's what matters.